****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Damn, I thought it was gonna be a vid of Melo sonning that Sham-wow salesman wannabe. Had him until the scoop shot :lol:

This _ Gelo better ball so he can "pass" them classes. His girl seem like a air head too.

Melo played like he was hung over or some ****. :lol:

Yeah maybe he really isn't that bright. Son eating ranch with steak and tryna talk like a NYer despite growing up in Cali his whole life.

Yeah maybe he really isn't that bright. Son eating ranch with steak and tryna talk like a NYer despite growing up in Cali his whole life.

ahhh. maybe his favorite rapper is from NYC and he is mimicking him?
I'm from NJ and I love Cali, it's team, it's lingo, music, etc
I use their slang lol

I think each has been good. Actually seeing the progress that Tina is making is amazing man. I'd like to see ratings on the show or how it's been received by the masses.

Man, when Melo finished however many year's of college, he is gonna be so marketable. Dude is the most popular one by far.
His following is crazy. He actually has more followers that adidas hoops and UA on IG. crazy!

Man, when Melo finished however many year's of college, he is gonna be so marketable. Dude is the most popular one by far.
His following is crazy. He actually has more followers that adidas hoops and UA on IG. crazy!

Yea but if he doesn't show out then nobody gonna care. I still can't see how hes gonna play well in college but who knows

Yeah. Melo is about 6'4/6'5 now. Tougher than he looks too. Frail as hell....but he's not scared to go the rack and seek/finish with contact. Crazy range too.

His layup package and assortment of floaters is so advanced for his age man. Hesitations and feel for the game as a ball handler too. He's already ahead of Lonzo in those areas at the same stage. Kids potential is out of this world.

Strength, focus and discipline are his real hurdles. We've also yet to see him even get in defensive stance :lol:.

Lavar and Lonzo aren't speaking in hyperbole when they say they think he can be the best out. He's that gifted offensively.

He reminds me of a less athletic MCW but it's hard to judge anyone against that type of comp, he looks like he's barely going hard and gets uncontested layup after uncontested layup. But u want to see more athleticism even at this age

He reminds me of a less athletic MCW but it's hard to judge anyone against that type of comp, he looks like he's barely going hard and gets uncontested layup after uncontested layup. But u want to see more athleticism even at this age

Other than being light skin....Lamelo and MCW are nothing alike :lol:.

Melo can shoot it for real. So defenders play him really tight....and his handle is so good he easily blows right past them with a shake or two. He moves quicker than he appears because he has long strides and doesn't waste dribbles going to th cup once the defender is beat. He's not a vertical athlete, but he's quick as hell and shifty with the ball.

When you can shoot it as well as a guy like Lamelo can....the driving lanes open up tremendously. And when you're a creative and efficient finisher....it makes it tough to guard. There's really not a space on the floor Melo can't score it from.

When defenders have to pick you up at half....you get a lot quicker.

Melo just gotta get smarter on the court and get focused all the time...night and day between him and Lonzo at the same age/grade in terms of basketball IQ and maturity, but he's young and some ppl mature and "get it" at different times

Just hope he's not the kind that never gets it at all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom