****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Remember he skipped a grade

Yea, but lonzo at the age of 15/16 ball iq was leaps higher than Melo's, but the way lonzo sees the court and game just can't be taught, so I can't knock Melo for that. Melo does have a higher than average IQ. He's showed it in flashes. He's coming into his own. He's never had to be what lonzo is until now.

Other than being light skin....Lamelo and MCW are nothing alike :lol:.

Melo can shoot it for real. So defenders play him really tight....and his handle is so good he easily blows right past them with a shake or two. He moves quicker than he appears because he has long strides and doesn't waste dribbles going to th cup once the defender is beat. He's not a vertical athlete, but he's quick as hell and shifty with the ball.

When you can shoot it as well as a guy like Lamelo can....the driving lanes open up tremendously. And when you're a creative and efficient finisher....it makes it tough to guard. There's really not a space on the floor Melo can't score it from.

When defenders have to pick you up at half....you get a lot quicker.
Them _'s do look alike

cartemi01.jpg
i

Ya'll done ran outta stuff to hate them/be fake mad at them for and now ya'll criticizing their food choices lol.
Ya'll terrible

:lol:

I don’t even think anyone’s hating about their food choices. But ranch on steak? Those kids have some low quality tastebuds. Tina probably neverlearned how to season her veggies, that’s probably why they hate veggies so much

:lol:

I don’t even think anyone’s hating about their food choices. But ranch on steak? Those kids have some low quality tastebuds. Tina probably neverlearned how to season her veggies, that’s probably why they hate veggies so much

I had strange food combos too when I was a kid, still do.
I still ritz crackers with vanilla bean ice cream. Dip my fries in ice cream. I've actually put ranch on steak before. Other things I can't remember.

Fact is, everything they do or say, someone(s) find a probably, who cares what he eats. Thousands of kids don't eat veggies, that's extremely common.

And this are basketball kids that are on the road and playing tons of games in a day and probably eat fast food/junk in between games.

You’re way too invested in some jokes.

Ball in the Family is a TV show and folks are going to comment on what happens in the episode. Majority of the posts in here have been overwhelmingly positive since it debuted.

But making fun of food is the hill you want to die on to continue this “hating” narrative. You’re nitpicking.

You’re way too invested in some jokes.

Ball in the Family is a TV show and folks are going to comment on what happens in the episode. Majority of the posts in here have been overwhelmingly positive since it debuted.

But making fun of food is the hill you want to die on to continue this “hating” narrative. You’re nitpicking.

i'm nitpicking, or are the people discussing what he dressing his steak with?

He reminds me of a less athletic MCW but it's hard to judge anyone against that type of comp, he looks like he's barely going hard and gets uncontested layup after uncontested layup. But u want to see more athleticism even at this age
MCW? :rofl: :rofl:

The "attack layup" (4:05 min mark) part of this video....especially the Attack layup going left part (8:00 min mark)....is a clinic on how to use both the defenders and your momentum to create speed, attack closeouts, ball control, shiftiness, creativity and touch.

Melo is going downhill and using the threat of his pull ups to create so many damn driving and passing lanes. Dog....if Lonzo had these shakies :sick:

5776c16250ada.image.jpg
IMG_1409.PNG
This is ya boy you callin a great shooter

I'm sorry but I'm not buying it.
The two handed, both elbows flared, low release, thumb flick jumper is not the move. His and his dads arrogance is what's gonna hurt the kid. He's extremely talented and with his work ethic and dedication that his dad and brothers instilled in him, they really should take 2 steps back and fix the shot now before it's too late like with Zo. It's the arrogance that results in them thinking hey it's working let's ride with it. Imagine if Zo or melo shot like klay or booker, it'd be a scary sight

i'm nitpicking, or are the people discussing what he dressing his steak with?
Dog u gotta be laside kid. Chill man, dude's can joke and comment on things without riding their every move. It's not all hate and if it is so be it, u ain't gotta cape everytime. U a kobe fan, we used to the salt being thrown.

Dog u gotta be laside kid. Chill man, dude's can joke and comment on things without riding their every move. It's not all hate and if it is so be it, u ain't gotta cape everytime. U a kobe fan, we used to the salt being thrown.

for sure. but EVERYthing that they do, it's something found to hate/discredit. I ain't mad, I think it's corny. Even cornier cause i'm some of these dudes display higher levels of corniness in their everyday life but wanna bash teenagers.

Back
Top Bottom