i still rock with dude but man :lol:

yo i rock with grandpa ball
also like how lavar treats zo
still like his son
none of that extra treatment ****
zo gonna be real humble
hate the lakers
but might become a fan

Man I’m SOOOOOO LATE AT “BALL In The Family” absolutely LOVE THIS SHOW MAN! Shows another side of Lavar and Zo (personality). So heartbreaking what happen to Tina! Love the way Lavar treats her!

Dead at OG Ball letting Melo and EJ take the wrap :rofl:. Zo’s girl is annoying AF. Son is in the League now, his selection of women just got upgraded something serious, if she bugging off of pictures, wait until the pros come out.

Thank u kind sir
REPPED
oooooooh wee she a thot
She Wasn't really active on ig till this summer
And then it's been selfies and everything
I'm shootin my shot
Wifey said I could bring one more girl in the bed room for my bday in 2 months
:pimp: :pimp:

Do your thing Playboy. She probably wasn't even legal before this summer anyway. :lol:

Melo a G for taking that heat at the dinner table in front of everybody, as a 16 yr old boy can you imagine how embarrassing that is to be put on blast in front of everybody. Them old heads ain't say nothing either :smh:

I can't get over how young the blasian girl look. Look like she still in HS.

Thank u kind sir
REPPED
oooooooh wee she a thot
She Wasn't really active on ig till this summer
And then it's been selfies and everything
I'm shootin my shot
Wifey said I could bring one more girl in the bed room for my bday in 2 months
:pimp: :pimp:

:lol: :lol:

2pq0NGU.jpg

Whats going on here..

just looking at the photo preview of the video above, are Under Armor and NIke OUT as far as showing their logos for the jerseys above?

This is game changing. Never seen a dude in college gear on a show on FB/Yt making family money and still eligible for NCAA play. Same with the younger dude showing an adidas logo and Chino Hills. We've seen stuff with Slam magazine before and the preview mags, but that's as far as that had ever gone.

Game changing stuff. Unless they dont know or realize that they CANT do that. We see these commericals for various home care items and these NFL, NBA, and MLB players are wearing "team colors" without any logos. Yet here we have logos on full display.. Even The Lakers, and NBA logo.

The Ball's are winning if even the team name and generalized jersey designs were allowed when that crap doesnt fly for Gillete, Old Spice, Icey Hot, Eastbay, or any number of commericals where players wear generic items.

EDIT: Looks like that preview photos is from months ago. But it still shows the marketability of this family. Never seen a HS jersey/NBA/College all up in one photo before *with or without the sponsors present. It's definitely blurring the lines. Im still shocked this was allowed to happen months ago. call me late to the party.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom