****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

love how lavar treats his wife
can def tell her parents aint like him
till they seen they grandkids might be heading to the nba

What show are you looking at?

Tina's parents seem like they rock with LaVar hard.

In the first episode they even talk about them have to getting over their racism, they cosigning LaVar's rehab plan for Tina, and they stay draped in BBB gear.

What show are you looking at?

Tina's parents seem like they rock with LaVar hard.

In the first episode they even talk about them have to getting over their racism, they cosigning LaVar's rehab plan for Tina, and they stay draped in BBB gear.
i said aint
meaning previously
and also people put on for the camera
they could be fronting and still not like him

Tina's father kinda opened that door. I wonder if they "disowned" for a while then really started coming around once the kids became local basketball stars.

Tina's father kinda opened that door. I wonder if they "disowned" for a while then really started coming around once the kids became local basketball stars.
i think so
like if u peep
u really don't see the kids interact with their grandparents on their moms side at all
tryna remember if I've even seen it happen

holeup.png

Listening to Gelo and his girl communicate.
Lmaooooo. So cringeworthy. The Ball Brothers sure love them basic o's. Ain't mad at em. They're just annoying as hell.

Gelo sounds like he keeps food in his mouth and extra slow. Watching him and his gf talk like they just met each other last week. I don't feel any chemistry between those two :lol:

Reactions: MVP
Beadle is a known Lavar hater. In her mind....Lavar is a loud, sexist, black man...that's "all about himself". She refuses to see anything redeeming about him, or think bigger picture regarding him. She actually refused to interview Lavar back in May. I mean....it's crazy to think that the only harmful thing Lavar Ball has done is make outlandish comments regarding his son's basketball skills :lol:....and people vilify the man.

Cultural differences in that video with Marcellus and them. Beadle just wants men like Lavar to "shut up" and be "grateful". We've seen the way she's reacts to an outspoken, blunt black man.

Back in July....she flat out said that she doesn't think that Lonzo doesn't even know what a "bidding war is"....when they were rocking different kicks in the summer league.

What did Lavar Ball do for a living before this past year? I know his wife was a PE teacher. They looked well off before BBB.

Back
Top Bottom