****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I really wanted to see Melo play the point this year at Chino though

Dude has improved so much from last year, and he was going to have a great team are around him.

I really wanted to see Melo play the point this year at Chino though

Dude has improved so much from last year, and he was going to have a great team are around him.

Lavar also said that the coach was going away from the kids that train with him, which is a decent portion of the team.

Yall think the timing of this gotta do with the stuff down with NCAA ball right now or it was just the right time for the decision? ...I think its a lil bit of both, and a dude Like Lavar would rather be ahead of the curve

I think the majority of the decision came down to Lavar not gettin along with the new coach.

“The coach made a comment the other day. He said, ‘all those 50 shots a game, that’s going to stop.' It’s a new coach and I don’t like him one bit,” he told ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne. “He’s on track for UCLA, but he doesn’t have to be dealing with those knuckleheads. I’m not letting them mess with his head anymore…That coach has his own frame of mind on how he wants to play and who he picks in the team. OK, y’all got all that going on, let’s see how you do without my tutelage. Without me training those players at my house. It seems like anyone who’s training over there that coach don’t want him in the team.”

Could be any reason but yeah what's most believable to me is that the coach wants to be.......the coach and Lavar wants to run thangs because, well he correctly has the pull to run thangs.

I think the coach tried to step outta his lane and Lavar hit him with the

giphy.gif

I dont think there's a right or wrong here. A coach has the right to coach how he sees fit and a parent has the right to remove his child from a program that he doesn't like. Its Lamelo Ball so its news :lol: it would be nice if Cali was an inclusive state and let home schooled students participate in sports. Again its Lamelo Ball so a district may make an exception.

I dont think there's a right or wrong here. A coach has the right to coach how he sees fit and a parent has the right to remove his child from a program that he doesn't like. Its Lamelo Ball so its news :lol: it would be nice if Cali was an inclusive state and let home schooled students participate in sports. Again its Lamelo Ball so a district may make an exception.

It can be done but the whole point of pulling Melo out is to get him out of the sports scene... if Lavar wanted him to play for his HS he could put him in a different private school. The move is 0% academic driven, he doesn't want him to play

Did y'all see the USA today article? :lol:

Article title "
It's official: LaVar Ball is worst sports parent ever"
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/story/727503001/

In the history of "STAY IN YO LANE" I dont think there's ever been a more appropriate time to say STAY IN YO LANE

That author should be embarassed

It can be done but the whole point of pulling Melo out is to get him out of the sports scene... if Lavar wanted him to play for his HS he could put him in a different private school. The move is 0% academic driven, he doesn't want him to play
So you believe that Lavar would have still pulled Lamelo if the Chino Hills coach was down with 50 shots a game and Lavars player recommendations? I don't and I never implied it was about academics. Its all about not agreeing with the coach.

So you believe that Lavar would have still pulled Lamelo if the Chino Hills coach was down with 50 shots a game and Lavars player recommendations? I don't and I never implied it was about academics. Its all about not agreeing with the coach.

Nah I agree, if coach was down to be a bbb puppet then of course keep Lamelo in there. I guess I didn’t follow why you’d say it’d be nice if melo could play HS sports as a homeschooler. The only reason why he’s being homeschooled is to not play HS sports

watched the new ball in the family episode
idk if its cause of the cameras
but them dudes got no game :lol:
zo kinda corny with his chick
i mean she lame but still

Never realized Gelo's jumper is kinda wet. Definitely isn't as fluid with the moves as his bros though. That said, I think he's gonna be alright. He might surprise some people.

Funny thing is when Lavar flamed out as a hooper he had a better run with football. Gelo got a better chance as a TE than a shooting guard
BBB in the NBA and NFL, Lavar might need to think about that. Market to a broader range of sports. Hell throw Melo into baseball :lol:

Back
Top Bottom