****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

What did Lavar Ball do for a living before this past year? I know his wife was a PE teacher. They looked well off before BBB.

He was a youth personal trainer, and he wasn't cheap. Lavar seems to have managed his money very well. Bought their house cash 20yrs from the money he made playing pro football in Canada.

Just watched the new ep which was the season finale and Melos 16th Bday party along with finally revealing Melo's girl. Wonder how long before season 2 premiere

I doubt Lonzo's 1st year rookie salary and BBB sponsorship goes that far at the moment.

Yea but Zo is the reason anyone has ever heard of Lavar and BBB. Lavar deserves a ton of credit for capitalizing on the opportunity but with no Zo there’s no Lavar. Personal training ain’t buying a 16k sq Ft house in chino hills. Lavar is a promotional god though

Tina's roommate smh

Tina knows what she was doing too.
TIna's roommate could get it but she was shameless with it, made a whole scrapbook just trying to get put on. What a disgusting thing to do, but its the reality of what happens when you make it.

Yea but Zo is the reason anyone has ever heard of Lavar and BBB. Lavar deserves a ton of credit for capitalizing on the opportunity but with no Zo there’s no Lavar. Personal training ain’t buying a 16k sq Ft house in chino hills. Lavar is a promotional god though

16k sq ft house in Chino Hills= 3k sq ft in Beverly Hills

Home was prob 4-5mil which is very doable with their current situation.

Gelo had 11pts in his debut yesterday. Here are the highlights

I really hope LaVar does right by Gelo and doesn't force him to come out early, and makes sure he be on his grind constantly.

The holes in his game are apparent even against a team like CA State LA. Weak handle, can't go left, not that athletic.

If he can't knock down free throws and his jumper not falling, Alford gonna park his *** on the bench.

Last edited:
I really hope LaVar does right by Gelo and doesn't force him to come out early, and makes sure he be on his grind constantly.

The holes in his game are apparent even against a team like CA State LA. Weak handle, can't go left, not that athletic.

If he can't knock down free throws and his jumper not falling, Alford gonna park his *** on the bench.

Can’t help but wonder if Alford doesn’t give Gelo the burn that Lavar wants, if coach Lavar pulls him out and Melo doesn’t go

I think ya'll are buying too much into the theatrics of Lavar when it comes to Gelo.

He appears to be a sane, logical person...so I'm sure he KNOWS that Gelo is a marginal player at best.

I don't think he actually believes in the idea of him being a one and done. I think the kid will probably spend 4 years at UCLA without incident...and if not...it's because he transfers down a level.

Gelo got arrested for shoplifting in China!
Uncle Var is gonna lose it!
5ECCE3B8-5AA2-4327-83BC-CC31AF06903D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom