****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I want to hear details because anything from a misunderstanding to a "I'm not snitching" situation could have gotten him locked up too.

Black American in China is not gonna be getting the benefit of the doubt.

But if he really snatched some ****. The he is ones of the biggest entitled idiots in CBall.

You know Americans and young people like to throw around "It's not a big deal" at everything. I hope it's something simple that he can walk away from and not something they set to make him an example off of

One source told ESPN that nearly 20 police officers came into the Hyatt Hangzhou at approximately 8 a.m. local time Tuesday and spoke to multiple players from both Georgia Tech and UCLA. The players, according to the source, were kept in a room for hours and not allowed to speak to any of the coaches.

"They weren't messing around," the source told ESPN. "The kids were scared."

Bruh do not act a fool in foreign countries.
Famb when I was a kid and I was going overseas with my soccer team, this is the only piece of advice my dad gave me. Every time I leave the country for work my job reminds me of this.

I swear some people can't get it through their heads that they lose all entitlement, privilege, and sympathy once they board that plane.

Just ******* behave. It really is rule #1

Last edited:
Irony? Or uncle lavar cooking something?

D4E9DC4C-902D-450C-9062-F4064FF7811B.jpeg

My wife wants to go to Dubai and after reading all the stuff that supposed to be frowned upon/illegal I'm good. Not tryna get locked up because of a small understanding

Bruh just don’t do illegal activities and you’re good, is it that hard for u :lol:

Back
Top Bottom