****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Reading back over Ryan Locthe's lie about getting robbed is upsetting. Dude lied for a couple of weeks, then when the proof came out dudes was really just like it's cool they had fun. But these boys get locked up on the spot and own up to their stuff and the president is on twitter passive aggressively demanding a thank you and they gotta have a public apology smfh
Eh no I'm pretty sure lochte got dragged and nobody swept it under the rug as them being good boys. He's likely done with US swimming

Eh no I'm pretty sure lochte got dragged and nobody swept it under the rug as them being good boys. He's likely done with US swimming

:rofl: at you believing this. So many people got a chuckle out of that story and hardly anybody was taking it serious.

giphy.gif

i only read the last 2 pages of this thread and it's pure comedy.

people talking down that don't know that A LOT is not one word.

people comparing US dumbass swimmers who no one would know if they backed over them with their car, to 6-6 and 7" foot athletes in CHINA of all places. How dumber could they have been?

and liangelo, nice look with the eyebrows dumb***

i only read the last 2 pages of this thread and it's pure comedy.

people talking down that don't know that A LOT is not one word.

people comparing US dumbass swimmers who no one would know if they backed over them with their car, to 6-6 and 7" foot athletes in CHINA of all places. How dumber could they have been?

and liangelo, nice look with the eyebrows dumb***

We’re are comparing the treatment and how they are viewed back home. You can’t be this obtuse. But judging by your typing....maybe.

Ryan Lochte was a grown man in his 30s and referred to by many as a “kid who made a stupid mistake”.

Liangelo and the UCLA basketball players are seen by some as ungrateful, young thugs.

You get it now? Or you wanna stil play dumb to these realities?

Representatives of the country going abroad, getting drunk, breaking into a gas station, destroying property, conducting a fake story about the locals robbing them, wasting valuable police time that could've been used to solve real crimes, and destroying the reputation of the people that welcomed them = "dumb, silly mistake" and getting put on a famous national television show

Three dumb kids shoplifting= "I hope the Chinese keep them in jail for 10 years"

No one is saying that the kids don't deserve any consequences. People are just saying that there's a huge discrepancy between how some people can walk away with "I was young, dumb, and drunk" while everyone else is a "THUG!".

If you want Ball and his friends to be in jail, fine; I just want to see the same response when entitled white frat boys go abroad to abuse the locals and cause chaos

Last edited:
We’re are comparing the treatment and how they are viewed back home. You can’t be this obtuse. But judging by your typing....maybe.

Ryan Lochte was a grown man in his 30s and referred to by many as a “kid who made a stupid mistake”.

Liangelo and the UCLA basketball players are seen by some as ungrateful, young thugs.

You get it now? Or you wanna stil play dumb to these realities?

I am not by any means trying to start an online fight...Lochte is a full blown idiot, i think we can agree on that. What the UCLA players by NO means makes them thugs...just a dumb decision. Think i never did anything wrong in my life?

I remember in 2010 here at Oregon, the starting QB Jeremiah Masoli stole a *laptop from a fraternity and got busted. He got suspended from the team for a year. I could see the same thing happening with these dudes.

*inside sources have revealed that Masoli actually stole a half pound of weed from the frat house, and the frat dudes couldn't say that so they made up what was similarly valued. A MacBook.

I legit thought all of the trump stuff was an Onion type troll story.

Unbelievable.

Well I guess not really anymore

Back
Top Bottom