****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

:lol:, he's lucky Trump was already there on a diplomatic asian tour or homie would've got left.

Lavar seems oblivious to that.

Who?

1AF3DFB6-3136-41DA-9EF8-5B44A3FA6DE1.gif

I mean, to be fair...a high ranking diplomat did personally pull their asses out of a fire they started, a "good looks" is not totally out of order.

...but I can't imagine I would have found the time in my day as one of the most important people on the planet to specifically request praise for it on Twitter.

carries the same flavor as some spoiled rich kid giving a bum $100 to show the Gram how magnanimous and altruistic they are:

"this would have been so much cooler if I found out from someone besides you."

I remember in 2010 here at Oregon, the starting QB Jeremiah Masoli stole a *laptop from a fraternity and got busted. He got suspended from the team for a year. I could see the same thing happening with these dudes.

*inside sources have revealed that Masoli actually stole a half pound of weed from the frat house, and the frat dudes couldn't say that so they made up what was similarly valued. A MacBook.

masoli, that's a name i havent heard for awhile. bay area legend :pimp:

what did aj price and marcus williams get for stealing a laptop at uconn. if i recall, they were injured as well so missing time really wasnt a big deal

Im not gonna say Trump helped them, but im sure a high ranking politician helped them pull some strings (and Trump may ave requested it)

:lol:, he's lucky Trump was already there on a diplomatic asian tour or homie would've got left.

Lavar seems oblivious to that.

The way they serenaded Trump in his trip, so his simple *** would be impressed, I'm willing to bet it was the Chinese governments offering to him to let them go, not that he actually requested it or even CARED for these kids....but you keep that cape waving hi bro.

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom