****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Word Lavar Ball a real one, ***** that PoS Trump, never EVER lose your dignity thanking that poor excuse of a person for anything...he should disown Gelo...putting a stain on the family name like that...From this day forth his known as liangelo trump.

Yeah cuz you were militant and ready to fight the power regardless of the consequences at 18...foh

Fight what power? He was already safe stateside, don't give that buffoon the satisfaction he wanted...willing to bet his racist **** caught a chubby hearing a black man thanking him....POS I can't stand him.

wait his physically bowed to trump lmaoo? or was that figure of speech for hum apologizing which id also like to see footage of

Fight what power? He was already safe stateside, don't give that buffoon the satisfaction he wanted...willing to bet his racist **** caught a chubby hearing a black man thanking him....POS I can't stand him.

Man you were just about to be put in jail for 10 years and you got the whole world bashing you, you think that ***** is worried about racism and ppl who hate trump? Or even trump himself? My point is can you blame him? He was shook...as anyone would be.

Hell I know I was in jail for one night with weirdos and ****** screaming all night peeing on themselves etc. I was ready to go home. If you woulda told me apologize to the police officers that had arrested you...I woulda done it in a heartbeat. Not cuz I’m a negro serving massa but cuz a ***** wanna go home and don’t want no more trouble. In the heat of the moment you don’t have to worry about all that extra ****. You just want it all to be over.

yeah them overseas prisons aint no joke he was finna be in one of them rinky dink prisons batman be in in those movies

maxresdefault.jpg

Wouldn’t be surprised if UCLA figures they’d rather do without the Ball circus and comes down hard on these young men as a result

yeah them overseas prisons aint no joke he was finna be in one of them rinky dink prisons batman be in in those movies

maxresdefault.jpg

**** stupid bro, ****** already ready to criticize and condemn somebody for anything. Like bruh who gives a **** about Donald trump. Them ****** was scared and ready to come home. Ain’t nobody tryna fight no trump battle for y’all :lol:

Wouldn’t be surprised if UCLA figures they’d rather do without the Ball circus and comes down hard on these young men as a result

Theyre a year and a half away from Melo (the #2 PG in the nation, #7 player in the country).....coming there.

They lose Gelo...they lose Melo. Lonzo did WONDERS for UCLA. Both on, and off the court.

Melo is the prize. But Var probably don’t eem want him going there :lol:

**** stupid bro, *****s already ready to criticize and condemn somebody for anything. Like bruh who gives a **** about Donald trump. Them *****s was scared and ready to come home. Ain’t nobody tryna fight no trump battle for y’all :lol:

Facts. I’m not tripping on Gelo saying thank you. He’s 18. And Under the thumb of UCLA.

Right now, he’s independent from his father like many of us were to an extent when we went to College. The TEAM made Gelo say thank you. Dude is clearly a young, dumb, 18 year old trying to get over this :lol:.

Lavar going give him the real

Hours later and the POSOTUS is still at it...

He dropped 'ungrateful' this time too to drop all pretenses :lol:>D

Man you were just about to be put in jail for 10 years and you got the whole world bashing you, you think that ***** is worried about racism and ppl who hate trump? Or even trump himself? My point is can you blame him? He was shook...as anyone would be.

Hell I know I was in jail for one night with weirdos and *****s screaming all night peeing on themselves etc. I was ready to go home. If you woulda told me apologize to the police officers that had arrested you...I woulda done it in a heartbeat. Not cuz I’m a negro serving massa but cuz a ***** wanna go home and don’t want no more trouble. In the heat of the moment you don’t have to worry about all that extra ****. You just want it all to be over.

Bruh when he thanked Trump he was already stateside :lol: what was Trump going to do, deport him and send him back?

Trump forced them to thank him...***** that! Look how that fool pumping his chest, like these black men should lick the floor his orange *** walks on...it's degrading b

Theyre a year and a half away from Melo (the #2 PG in the nation, #7 player in the country).....coming there.

They lose Gelo...they lose Melo. Lonzo did WONDERS for UCLA. Both on, and off the court.

Melo is the prize. But Var probably don’t eem want him going there :lol:

Bingo , melo is supposedly in line to get his own shoe which is against NCAA regulation. Given that bbb is for the athlete by the athlete don’t be surprised if melo never sets foot on UCLA court or any college court for that matter. He will gladly take a mini bag overseas ( Recent China trip, think about the marketing opps) and then come back stateside.

LaVar DA GAWD is truly a marketing genius.

Homie just got so much damn free pub thanks to the **********ing President. Trust that there are more people out there that loathe our garbage *** President and will side with LaVar.

Putting some BBB gear on my Xmas list ASAP. :pimp: :pimp:

I didn't care for Lavar or his brand till now...I might just get some BBB gear...because **** TRUMP!!!

Back
Top Bottom