****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Trump's gonna have an aneurysm once he gets a hold of that interview :lol:

Fully expecting an early morning angry tweet storm tomorrow

Love LOVE how Uncle Var puts black respectability politics aside and just does HIM. He’s unabashedly and proudly a loud, strong, confident and successful black man from South Central.

Everything they want him to conform to....he doesn’t. They want HIM to be respectful to a president that clearly doesn’t respect him :lol:. **** that man.

That benevolent white savior complex infuriates me to no end. Even thoughtful, well meaning liberals like Chris Coumo suffer from it to.

The culture clash is hilarious too. People hate lavar because he’s loud and “not modest”. Black people always gotta be “thankful” and meek in order to be a good, appreciative black :smh:.

Lavar is never that...and they Hate him for it.

Love LOVE how Uncle Var puts black respectability politics aside and just does HIM. He’s unabashedly and proudly a loud, strong, confident and successful black man from South Central.

Everything they want him to conform to....he doesn’t. They want HIM to be respectful to a president that clearly doesn’t respect him :lol:. **** that man.

That benevolent white savior complex infuriates me to no end. Even thoughtful, well meaning liberals like Chris Coumo suffer from it to.

The culture clash is hilarious too. People hate lavar because he’s loud and “not modest”. Black people always gotta be “thankful” and meek in order to be a good, appreciative black :smh:.

Lavar is never that...and they Hate him for it.

Bro I hope they don't do no foul **** to him.

If BBB becomes a multi million dollar company and he still remains the same or gets even wilder...lmao on top of his sons flourishing in the league...them folks won't be able to take it. The next 20 years gonna b hell for em lol.

On top of the very real precedent he's setting for black ownership and sports/entertainment/clothing.

One of the greatest interviews of all time. Cam'ron on O'Reilly, Cam'ron on 60 Mins, and Lavar Ball on CNN= Top 3 television spectacles I've seen in my life

It really was the best and most lulz worthy interview on cable news since Cam on O'Reilly :lol::lol:

I need to watch but not sure about top 3 cam a TV legend.

Was this interview better than Ray J calling TBC?

Back
Top Bottom