****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

if LaVar follows in the footsteps of Kanye and Steve Harvey by meeting with the bum in trump towers and then cheesing for a photo op, I'm losing all faith in humanity.

I like this new ksteezy.

if LaVar follows in the footsteps of Kanye and Steve Harvey by meeting with the bum in trump towers and then cheesing for a photo op, I'm losing all faith in humanity.
He won't even acknowledge him. Steve and Kanye woulda been like "We's so grateful mista Trump".

Yeah cuz you were militant and ready to fight the power regardless of the consequences at 18...foh

If you want to have sympathy for Trump, Trump supporters, ****s, or people that bow down to white supremacists like YOU, Gelo and his teammates just did then that's on you champ. You might want to link up @ninjahood with that mentality. These ****s are really exposing themselves these days.

You, Gelo and his teammates have to learn how to have some self-respect. You can't have self-respect when you bow down to white supremacists and white supremacy. That's exactly why Trump blasted them on Twitter yesterday and called them ungrateful. He played Gelo and his teammates.....because they deserved and wanted to get played after that press conference.

If you want to have sympathy for Trump, Trump supporters, ****s, or people that bow down to white supremacists like YOU, Gelo and his teammates just did then that's on you champ. You might want to link up @ninjahood with that mentality. These ****s are really exposing themselves these days.

You, Gelo and his teammates have to learn how to have some self-respect. You can't have self-respect when you bow down to white supremacists and white supremacy. That's exactly why Trump blasted them on Twitter yesterday and called them ungrateful. He played Gelo and his teammates.....because they deserved and wanted to get played after that press conference.

lol. ok bro. i doubt every 18 yo is walking around trying to fight that fight. especially one that just got into some ****.

lol. ok bro. i doubt every 18 yo is walking around trying to fight that fight. especially one that just got into some ****.

You can never be too old or too young depending on how you view 18 years of age to have self-respect champ. Gelo and his teammates were old enough to travel overseas and steal items from a store........that tells me that they are old enough to know better.......and so should YOU champ for defending this ****ery.

I'm starting to think you might work be an aide for Trump in the White House with this mentality so from here on out WE have to watch you sir. You are on notice. I also blame Lavar Ball for having his son make two big costly mistakes in such a short period of time. He is part of the problem here as well.

:lol: you living in fantasy land bro. That’s not reality. Sure there are some 18 yo fighting that fight. But you EXPECT a 18 yo who just stole from China and has everything being thrown at him rn to be worried about Donald trump and racism :lol: and then condemn him when he doesn’t....again fantasy land

I don’t care about Donald trump.

Last edited:

1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

Back
Top Bottom