****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

All jokes aside, this just shows how much of a waste man trump really is.

Twitter beef with this man cuz there wasnt a thank you?

What a goof

For real. Not only that...Trump started the whole ****.

It’s wild problematic that he was openly wondering weather 3 Black basketball players would “thank him”....hours after they been released and not even settled in yet.

Kids came from half way around the world...and the first thing trump tweets in a threatening manner is....”you ungrateful ***** better thank me publicly.” Then to follow that up days later with, “I should’ve let you in jail”.

I don’t think that part gets the attention it deserves. The president of the United States openly said he should’ve left 3 American Citizens in an international prison for years for shoplifting because their father didn’t say “thank you” to him.

“America first” though....

It’s wild problematic that he was openly wondering weather 3 Black basketball players would “thank him”....hours after they been released and not even settled in yet.

Kids came from half way around the world...and the first thing trump tweets in a threatening manner is....”you ungrateful ***** better thank me publicly.” Then to follow that up days later with, “I should’ve let you in jail”.

I don’t think that part gets the attention it deserves. The president of the United States openly said he should’ve left 3 American Citizens in an international prison for years for shoplifting because their father didn’t say “thank you” to him.

Yeah THAT is wild...this clown can't hide his racism, he doesn't see Americans in people of color....***** is wild sad.

Smh

Mans petty, like a teenage girl.

On some "well i wouldnt have done it if I knew i wasnt gonna get public praise for it" ****

Yeah THAT is wild...this clown can't hide his racism, he doesn't see Americans in people of color....***** is wild sad.

That's basically

That's basically all it is, he will defend the worst and most despicable of white men but let a person of color do one thing out of pocket...travel bans, locker room talk, good people on both sides. He doesn't even try to hide it.

He told this fool say "thank you Mr. Lavar"

dead.png
sabu.png

He don't know what to do

He's a white supremacist, he just wants a black man to bend da knee, if these kids were white, he wouldn't be making it such a big deal...

"how dare those little uppity ******* and heir uppity father not show gratitude"

Cuomo is a whole ***** for that interview

This ninja been on CNN all year taking shots at Trump's lyin *** but you're trying to corner Lavar to bow down and accept his word as bond? FOH
hhh4.png

you already know whats up deep down those liberal type dudes really ain't your friend.

Kept thinking during the interview like this dude just took a dump on his neighbors front lawn and made friends with the owner of the house at the same time :lol:

It's not Cuomo's supposed liberal views that are the issue. Cuomo's not even that much of a liberal, other than not being a partisan right wing hack

He is a dude that values order, he values negative peace, that's the problem. His frustrations with Trump is not that he is tearing apart America's institutions, or lashing out at minorities. Is that Trump lashes out at the media, he refuses to normalize his presidency. Trump makes Cuomo's job harder because he calls into question Cuomo's competency. So Cuomo can't settle into talking like politics like it is sports, and can't pedal his false equivalencies to appear "fair" and "impartial"

When Obama was in power, dudes like Cuomo, and Tapper, could play the "whataboutism" game to death, throw out context of situation and make things appear like they were balanced. They can't do that with Trump, it is clear he is an ***, it is clear he is no where as near as competent as Obama, he is a different beast. So he will try to take any opportunity he can to normalize Trump's behavior, even when Trump is being petulant.

Most woke white liberals and leftist already peeped why LaVar behavior would rub Trump the wrong way. LaVar and his boys don't fit the "thug" stereotypes that conservatives can dog whistle. So Trump goes the other route, the route that is always taken to attack affluent black folk that don't bend their head in thanks to richer white folk.

Like Obama, like Maxine Waters, like Frederica Wilson, like Kaep, like the kneeling black NFL players,and like any black person that refuses to bend the knee to Trump and his brand of white supremacy, LaVar is not just "ungrateful" in Trump's eyes, he is an uppity negro that should know this place. That is the message Trump is trying to dog whistle, and a message a coward like Cuomo would not really be willing to call out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom