****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

The audacity of a person with your living conditions even feeling comfortable enough to respond back in such a manner to me is comical.

aye deuce, your act is old & tired, you been hanging on Hov's jewels so long you seem to think opulent arrogance is gonna rub off on you like some sort of venereal wart :lol: , new flash b..da camel washed and so is ur faux NT facsimile avatar of condescension.

and you beeeeeeen as quiet as a church mouse pissing on a cotton ball da second Trump got elected after you basically bet your *** Hillary was gonna win, I think its pretty hilarious myself...out here lookin flabby & sick like 10 dollar hov tickets :lol:

furthermore, i happen to like my cribs, landlord routinely offers 6 figures for us to bounce and we don't cuz we know we good, besides ill take wherever i live over da nowhere'sville town u current take up space in.

First off, I didn't even rock with Lavar like that prior to this interview so I certainly ain't rocking with him even more so after this weak interview on his part.

Second, nobody is mad with or even at you of all people ninjahood ninjahood . I still to this very day find your situation sad and funny at the same time. The audacity of a person with your living conditions even feeling comfortable enough to respond back in such a manner to me is comical. On Thursday for Thanksgiving when I wake up I'll be driving over to my parents house for dinner. You on the other hand will simply roll out of your kiddie twin size bed that you have had since the 3rd grade complete with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle bedsheets and cover.....take 1 step....maybe 2 steps at the most thus transitioning out of your closet which you call a room and be in the middle of the kitchen and ready to help serve Thanksgiving dinner. I'm quite sure your food of choice that day will be butter biscuits.......naturally for you of course.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

I see you trying to migrate the politics thread in here bruh....you ain't low :lol:

i can't help it if i got stalkers/weirdos @in' me instigating confrontations....

****** need to find hobbies & ****.

anywho Lavar should be more worried about Lonzo walking away from his teammates beefin wit da ops like a moist tampon... doesn't reflect well on him either.

i

i can't help it if i got stalkers/weirdos @in' me instigating confrontations....

*****s need to find hobbies & ****.

anywho Lavar should be more worried about Lonzo walking away from his teammates beefin wit da ops like a moist tampon... doesn't reflect well on him either.

i

You need to expose these instigators

First off, I didn't even rock with Lavar like that prior to this interview so I certainly ain't rocking with him even more so after this weak interview on his part.

Second, nobody is mad with or even at you of all people ninjahood ninjahood . I still to this very day find your situation sad and funny at the same time. The audacity of a person with your living conditions even feeling comfortable enough to respond back in such a manner to me is comical. On Thursday for Thanksgiving when I wake up I'll be driving over to my parents house for dinner. You on the other hand will simply roll out of your kiddie twin size bed that you have had since the 3rd grade complete with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle bedsheets and cover.....take 1 step....maybe 2 steps at the most thus transitioning out of your closet which you call a room and be in the middle of the kitchen and ready to help serve Thanksgiving dinner. I'm quite sure your food of choice that day will be butter biscuits.......naturally for you of course.

:rofl:

maxresdefault.jpg

472.gif

Cuomo showed his true character with the type of questions he was asking Lavar. Trump has talked about Cuomo and his company CNN repeatedly and yet he gave an interview as if he was defending Trump.

Also, I didn't really care for Lavar's interview for the most part as well. Trump called you and your son ungrateful, thus talking negatively about your family. Lavar had the perfect opportunity to call Trump out on that, push back heavy against that claim or even talk bad in return about Trump on a personal level and Lavar didn't do so. All Lavar really did was wish Trump a Happy Thanksgiving cause Big Baller is......thus IMO scared to talk back against Trump or scared to fight back against white supremacy. Lavar was too busy on that goofy **** to defend his family against what Trump said.

Agree fully
I disagree with you my man, he said straight up during the interview that the president should stay in his lane of politics instead of worrying of what he thinks. Cuomo just tried to pivot the interview the whole time into trying to make Lavar kiss the ring and some other bs.

And why does Lavar need to fight Trump? If anything it's the media trying to make it a big deal that Lavar was being ungrateful before Trump made that tweet. Lavar already said he doesn't really care for what Trump says and does, because he doesn't see how Trump really helped his son. All he cares about is his family.

aye deuce, your act is old & tired, you been hanging on Hov's jewels so long you seem to think opulent arrogance is gonna rub off on you like some sort of venereal wart :lol: , new flash b..da camel washed and so is ur faux NT facsimile avatar of condescension.

and you beeeeeeen as quiet as a church mouse pissing on a cotton ball da second Trump got elected after you basically bet your *** Hillary was gonna win, I think its pretty hilarious myself...out here lookin flabby & sick like 10 dollar hov tickets :lol:

furthermore, i happen to like my cribs, landlord routinely offers 6 figures for us to bounce and we don't cuz we know we good, besides ill take wherever i live over da nowhere'sville town u current take up space in.
Landlord offering you money to leave HIS property? Ish sounds odd

*****s need to find hobbies & ****.

i
At least Lavar doesn't have a 30 something year old son that wont leave home...

Not to get involved in the buffoonery but...

Gelo has his own apartment. He doesn't live at home. Plus he is still enrolled in school, he still has to attend his classes. Chino Hills is a good distance from UCLA

Back
Top Bottom