****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

The ncaa is still pimping his son though. Making money off his jersey, tickets to games, and other merchandise.

I watched this earlier today. The internet really gon hate LeMelo, he's the cocky one.
New First family of basketball
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at 4:30 when Mamma Ball came to join the dominoes table

Lonzo: Do you even know how to play?

roll.gif
dam how tall is mama Ball doe?

when he said tall i thought he meant tall for a girl, she look like she about 6'4

Lavar ain't my style but as the father of 2 boys ain't eeem mad.

My only concern is he creating an environment where his kids have unrealistic expectations for themselves. Like ain't all them dudes gonna be that good.

My only concern is he creating an environment where his kids have unrealistic expectations for themselves. Like ain't all them dudes gonna be that good.

Shouldn't be your concern, not your kids. You should also listen to his comments on things like expectations.

Shouldn't be your concern, not your kids. You should also listen to his comments on things like expectations.

99.9% of the **** on this message board shouldn't be any of our concern but we still give our opinion

99.9% of the **** on this message board shouldn't be any of our concern but we still give our opinion

:lol:

Fax

I'm fascinated by this family, especially liangelo.

He seems like the one that's under the radar... Wonder what he'll turn into.

The more I hear the pops the more you realize he's only talking to draw attention to the "Brand"

Dude seems too intelligent to believe the stuff he's saying.

After watching the dad on sportsnation hes seems like cool dad

Agreed. At first if you just read the quotes, he sounds insane. But hearing an interview and seeing his tone changes everything for me. I get it now. I apologize for my initial slander. Dad is cool in my book, and I take back my negative comments toward his fam

Exactly what I was say awhile back, here was dudes slandering him as if he slept with their mom.

You gotta listen to his interview to understand his perspective. Can't just listen to the media.

We ALL know Jordan AND Barkley would demolish him :lol: But it's good entertainment!

My man Lavar was asked about if his children tell him that he should stop

Lavar basically said "No they don't, they love it. And Why should they? I feed them clothe them, give them shelter...y'all just love them when the lights is on, when the lights is off and go away ima still be they daddy and provide for them"

Kind of told me all I needed to know

Damn fambs quote is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

People always want something to hate on lol.

Dude is cool with me. Hated him at first then finally heard him outside of headlines and I rock with what he's doing.

And let's not act like Lavar has nothing to do with his kids' success. If you read his process raising them, he put them in a lot places to succeed and did the best for them,

aint nothing wrong with how he raises his children
the other stuff is pretty funny and crazy :lol:
i guess any publicity is good, right?

put some respek on curry, mj, charles :lol:

The only thing that bothers me that i haven't seen anyone post about is this "One and Done" crap.  I feel this above anything is setting his kids up for failure.  They are getting a full ride scholarship to college and not taking advantage of it.  If this NBA thing doesn't work for all 3 of them, then what, what do they have to fall back on?  This sets a bad precedent for kids who have hoop dreams, because it makes it seem like not getting an education is fine since you "MAY" go to the NBA. 

He reminds me of the uncle from he got game

Just looking for that pay day from his kids.

It's like he's lookin at them as an investment.

Bothers me to think, what if one of them doesn't make it to the league? What if they all do and have short careers? Is he gonna talk down to them? Look at em as a disappointment?

That's my only issue with him IMO

It's like he's lookin at them as an investment.

Re-Watch the video

He calls them all "20-year investments that will pay off"

This guy is the exactly like the uncle in he got game, except he's the one doing the Denzel training too.

Last edited:
He's brash and unapologetic.

People are uncomfortable with that.

There are many parents who put this exact pressure (if not more) on their kids they simply know they shouldn't say it loud to the public.

Any Asian/immigrant kid knows how hard parents push when it comes to adademics etc. Doesnt mean they don't love you, just that is what they know/want/think the best way to raise the next generation is.

Just glad he's sticking up and got his sons backs. It's crazy how a lot of fathers disowned they own and never believed in em or walked away.

Last edited:
The only thing that bothers me that i haven't seen anyone post about is this "One and Done" crap.  I feel this above anything is setting his kids up for failure.  They are getting a full ride scholarship to college and not taking advantage of it.  If this NBA thing doesn't work for all 3 of them, then what, what do they have to fall back on?  This sets a bad precedent for kids who have hoop dreams, because it makes it seem like not getting an education is fine since you "MAY" go to the NBA. 

Lonzo is a lottery prospect, if you're there after one year, always take the check IMO. School ain't going anywhere.

I'm sure they'll make informed decisions with each kid, the parents seem smart.

I don't know where yall get the impression that the pops only loves the kids for their basketball ability :lol: mans can't be supportive? He should let some agent run or coach or whatever run his sons' career?

Liangelo need to take advantage of the 4 years then become lonzo agent or manager or something

I doubt Gelo would settle for that life. His brothers make it but he is in a suit.

Dude probably gonna go play in Europe or struggling in the D-League first

Back
Top Bottom