****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

My message wasn't so much that athletes cannot be successful eating junk food. It was more about why when you have the means and choices?

Nah, you used them as an expample and said “where are they now”, insinuating their diets were a detriment to their careers.

Nah, you used them as an expample and said “where are they now”, insinuating their diets were a detriment to their careers.

They could've doubled whatever they made if they had more longevity. I'm not chalking it up to their diet but where there's smoke there's usually fire. Chances are they didn't take good care of themselves in other areas either. It makes no sense especially when you have the means to eat better.

Yea teenagers have horrible eating habits, I wouldn’t put that as a negative for Melo ...my lil homies that play D1 sports still eat trash if given the option ..they just work it off in the gym /practice

told people andre ball was here to stay, he has a higher ceiling then liangelp if he lands at a good college imo

All 'Gelo needs is a tribal armband and a "only the strong survive" script, and he's good. :lol:

Son got EVERY cliched tat on his body

Lavar sees it. Gelo will keep doing dumb things, nothing you can do, some folks are just built that way.

He did one dumb thing. Lavar listed 3: earnings, stealing & tattoos. 2 of those 3 are dumb, they’re just person choice and probably subconsciously a way to rebel. Lavar said HIS way was the right way. Earrings and tattoos aren’t getting in the way of anything, but Lavar sees it as losing some control

He did one dumb thing. Lavar listed 3: earnings, stealing & tattoos. 2 of those 3 are dumb, they’re just person choice and probably subconsciously a way to rebel. Lavar said HIS way was the right way. Earrings and tattoos aren’t getting in the way of anything, but Lavar sees it as losing some control

It's a respect factor considering he's living under HIS roof. Never said he couldn't do those things if he was out of the house...however, there are certain rules/expectations Lavar obviously has for his kids while living with him and his wife.

Back
Top Bottom