****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I didn’t want to be the one to say it but yeah. The comment about LaMelo’s defense sums it up. Have we ever seen him get down in a defensive stance?

If you watch his “freshman” year when Zo was a senior you will see him play D.

**edit** since then his effort of that side of the ball ain’t been great.

Bruh...it's professional prospects that eat mcdonald's and skittles every 4 hours. He's 16. Hell we see all the time about actual NBA players having fast food or candy addictions and how they changed their diet.

Bruh...it's professional prospects that eat mcdonald's and skittles every 4 hours. He's 16. Hell we see all the time about actual NBA players having fast food or candy addictions and how they changed their diet.
Yea, not sure what folks are getting at here.

You only see LaMelo when is is on camera. You don't know what he eats when he is at home.

He is doing what any 16 year old is doing. 16 year old, pro prospects or not, have horrible diets.

I think his lack of D is well warranted though. He basket hangs and stops at half court. Not hard to score 30 a game doing that honestly.

Was gonna come here and say that Ocho Cinco ate McDonald’s 3 Times a day almost all ofhis career. Not saying it’s right, but some people are just different.

I think his lack of D is well warranted though. He basket hangs and stops at half court. Not hard to score 30 a game doing that honestly.

What do you mean by well warranted? As in it’s good for his development and the success of his team?

200 Million dollars richer
They could've doubled whatever they made if they had more longevity. I'm not chalking it up to their diet but where there's smoke there's usually fire. Chances are they didn't take good care of themselves in other areas either. It makes no sense especially when you have the means to eat better.

They could've doubled whatever they made if they had more longevity. I'm not chalking it up to their diet but where there's smoke there's usually fire. Chances are they didn't take good care of themselves in other areas either. It makes no sense especially when you have the means to eat better.

If you was talking about Eddie Lacy this would make sense but Chad made 6 pro bowls, played 11 years (which is a lot in football) and was always in great shape.

If you was talking about Eddie Lacy this would make sense but Chad played 11 years (which is a lot in football) and was always in great shape.
I don't follow football that much, so excuse me. My fondest memory of him was when his coach called him into his office to give him the boot.

Their diets have nothing to do with the current state of their careers.

I don't follow football that much, so excuse me. My fondest memory of him was when his coach called him into his office to give him the boot.
Well, you still mentioned D. Rose, as if he isn't a Top 25 PG in NBA History

I REALLY don't see what point you are trying to make here.

My message wasn't so much that athletes cannot be successful eating junk food. It was more about why when you have the means and choices?

Back
Top Bottom