****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Half the 2nd round never even play substantial mins in their nba career.

I dont know if he will get drafted but i can see him playing on a summer league team.

Why should he be on a SL roster? What has he done to warrant that? I'd love to see a breakdown of all the 19/20 year olds who played in SL last year and gauge if you guys really think Gelo should be there as well.

With his defense he’ll give up 50 himself. You make it seem like other than shoot he can do something. He’s a phenomenal shooter but what else can he do? I haven’t seen anything on any tape. He couldn’t even create his own shot well against high schoolers.

You ain’t really watch him in high school. You’re just running with the lynch mob.

Just curious, with the lakers missing the playoffs and Lonzo not even close to the ROY discussion , has LaVar been asked about his dumbass predictions on draft day?

He'll say something stupid word to "My boy cant win it himself, its a team sport, three slow white guys... etc. etc."

Half the 2nd round never even play substantial mins in their nba career.

I dont know if he will get drafted but i can see him playing on a summer league team.

I don't think he's Summer League good though. Only a small percentage of the thousands of D-1 basketball players are good enough to make it to the SPL. The majority of players at Duke, Carolina, Kentucky, etc. wouldn't take SPL rosters. SPL players are really good and D-league players are even better. IMO most 19 or 20 year old lotery picks would get bullied in the D-league.

He may become a SPL level player one day but I don't think he's there yet. SPL isn't like minor league baseball where teams sign side-show type players for attention.

Last edited:
Just curious, with the lakers missing the playoffs and Lonzo not even close to the ROY discussion , has LaVar been asked about his dumbass predictions on draft day?

He is close If it’s numbers based. Obviously the bad shooting is what’s hindering him, but everything else, who is actually better? Simmons?

5I5s8.png

He is close If it’s numbers based. Obviously the bad shooting is what’s hindering him, but everything else, who is actually better? Simmons?
Nah, he's not close to being ROY. Simmons, Tatum, and Mitchell are all having better seasons than Ball. He is the goods though. Shooting is the easiest thing to fix.

Nah, he's not close to being ROY. Simmons, Tatum, and Mitchell are all having better seasons than Ball. He is the goods though. Shooting is the easiest thing to fix.

Better scoring.... Simmons is having a better year, but he gets an asterisk

:lol: yeah exactly. U can make a ROY case for Simmons, Mitchell or Tatum, obviously moreso with Simmons and Mitchell. Then u got kuz, dsj, and josh Jackson before we get to Lonzo.

:lol: yeah exactly. U can make a ROY case for Simmons, Mitchell or Tatum, obviously moreso with Simmons and Mitchell. Then u got kuz, dsj, and josh Jackson before we get to Lonzo.

How? What are you dudes basing it on?

Back
Top Bottom