****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Most of the people on this forum really have no idea just how good and athletic nba pros are. :smh:
I was talking about this with my boy the other day. Even a Jeff Teague who is imo a low end athlete by NBA standards can dunk off a step, and has skills that are ridiculous in person to witness.

I Even a Jeff Teague who is imo a low end athlete by NBA standards .

:rofl:

AB0BA451-53D6-41E0-A650-7875FA800702.gif

What?!!!! Never in Jeff Teague’s life at any level has be been considered a “low level athlete”. In fact....his athleticism has been one of his strengths and the reason he’s had success and was drafted so high.

If you woulda said PG Skills, ball handling or inconsistency....I woulda been with you. But Jeff Teague has been known as one of the quicker/athletic PGs for a minute.

now a low level athlete pg in the league would be raymond felton, son got the slurpee iv drip for pre game warm ups

Teague is very athletic. He doesn't show it off as much now because he is trying not to get injured. But besides the dunks you can clearly see dude is has not lost a step.

https://www.twincities.com/2017/07/...nded-license-an-unpaid-window-tinting-ticket/

In eight seasons, Teague has played at least 71 games on seven occasions. The only exception was the lockout-shortened 66-game season in 2011-12, a year in which Teague didn’t miss a contest.

What’s the secret to playing every night?

“Eating right, really just working on my core strength,” Teague said, “and I stopped dunking – I was twisting ankles like that.”

I read the espn article about him declaring and it said he will be attending the combine, so I think he already got an invite? lmao

He is actually attendeding the secondary combine. That’s what I read in an article.

:rofl:

AB0BA451-53D6-41E0-A650-7875FA800702.gif

What?!!!! Never in Jeff Teague’s life at any level has be been considered a “low level athlete”. In fact....his athleticism has been one of his strengths and the reason he’s had success and was drafted so high.

If you woulda said PG Skills, ball handling or inconsistency....I woulda been with you. But Jeff Teague has been known as one of the quicker/athletic PGs for a minute.
Fair enough, my argument was based on conception, not fact and if I were to type my post again I would probably say mid-level, I DO think he is a ridiculous athlete. Key word for me is NBA...... I would put him as the 4th best athlete on the Wolves.

If you want to say unathletic look at Andre miller or mark Jackson. Neither were explosive, but explosion and athleticism aren’t the same thing, just not eye popping. They just knew how to use their quickness and setup their opponents to get to where they needed.

Even the lowest level pro athlete is more athletic than your avg college player (including walk ones and such). People also don’t understand how good players are. I saw the white mamba warm up before a game in 2002 when he was a rookie and injured. I swear this guy hit like 80%+ of the shots he took. And he could barely snif the pine during his career. Pros are another breed of animal. But then again so are some of us in our careers.

This goes back to the point that people don't understand how good pro athletes are and they definitely don't understand the talent gaps between leagues. Even low level NBA players who aren't in the rotation can dominate college basketball.

Honestly, if Gelo becomes a D-league level player in 2-3 years that should be considered a win.

Nate is absolutely washed by NBA standards. Ya'll must didn't observe his last few stints. After he went nuts for the Bulls in the playoffs in 2013...it was all downhill from there.

He just finished a stint in Venezuela...which should tell you everything you need to know.

Nate is absolutely washed by NBA standards. Ya'll must didn't observe his last few stints. After he went nuts for the Bulls in the playoffs in 2013...it was all downhill from there.

He just finished a stint in Venezuela...which should tell you everything you need to know.
but he played for really good basketball teams..Knicks, Celtics, Bulls etc....
3x All-Star NBA slam dunk contest

lets not shame the man like he don't have have accolades under his belt while playing for the nba league.

Back
Top Bottom