****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

The jury is out on “improving”, but they showed that they can do what THEY do anywhere in Lavar’s vacuum.

Last edited:
How am I just now seeing this ******ed *** post. This might be the dumbest post I've seen on NT. LOL @ any NBA player being capable of scoring averaging 30 points.

Do you believe the coaches of losing teams are like "I could have Tyler Ennis drop 30 but I'm good, rather take the L"
At the end of the day people ain't paying money to see Tyler Ennis go off for 30. They would rather see lonzo ball go 2 for 15. The NBA is about branding and money. Not winning. Only one team is going to win anyway.

8412120E-8FB6-49C6-8077-A6867D60C09B.gif

Best Gif response ever. I'm dying over here.

Son is talking very dilusional, gotta stop doing, that K2.

Last edited:
I believe the most telling quote from LaVar was when he said that UCLA was exploiting his sons, so why can't he do it.

I thought he meant it figuratively, bit now I realize he meant it literally.

Only person that seemed to have the power to veto him is Tina, but she is sick.

Hes exploiting them for their own gain... tho

Gelo was neverrrr goin to the league. Now hes a part of a brand that will set him up for life. Melo is different.... in alot of ways. His personality, his grades... maybe his pops thought sending them to college was setting them up to fail... if the end goal is to have a career where u make a lot of money why not just fast forward to that? Maybe he KNEW all along ZO was the only cut out for school

The Lavar Ball backlash has begun

In his time in the spotlight, LaVar Ball showed us that he was an ignorant misogynist whose big mouth and love of fame overshadowed his good intentions that usually floundered due to his lack of execution.

In an instant, he could go from being a confident, loving, and supportive father, to an overbearing and loud-mouthed repulsive jerk.

Some loved it, but it worked my last nerves.

The successes or failures that Lonzo, LiAngelo, and LaMelo achieve on a basketball court will ultimately be the barometer for how history will remember their father.

And while LaVar Ball will be a chapter in the book of basketball that must be included, it's one that will likely last too long.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/lavar-ball-15-minutes-fame-finally-article-1.3991954

He made the most of it. Made millions (I hope) with the shoes and apparel, YouTube show, appearances, etc. At the end of the day he needs a good product and his product is his sons. I hope they all succeed but if they're not balling or in the limelight then Lavar is just a loudmouth

The Lavar chapter seems to be in the ‘OJ Simpson x Miami” stage of the 30 for 30 they did on juice.

The lights are almost out

What’s changed in the past 6 months? Are y’all saying the jig is up bc we’re approaching draft season and Gelo isn’t gonna get a look? That’s been known since day 1 so not sure what’s changed

Backlash started as soon as Lavar opened his mouth to disparage the system and status quo..

Last edited:
What’s changed in the past 6 months? Are y’all saying the jig is up bc we’re approaching draft season and Gelo isn’t gonna get a look? That’s been known since day 1 so not sure what’s changed

If you think about it, a lot has changed in the last six to eight months. Gelo getting pulled out of UCLA and the China shoplifting incident. Melo getting pulled out of Chino Hills and both of the younger sons flopping overseas. Lonzo having a subpar (by many observers accounts) rookie year.

Lavar isn't getting the same kind of traction he had in the past with his outlandish statements. I think the media eventually just got tired of it and moved on to the next thing like they always do.

What Lavar really needs is for one of his players in the JBA to be a hidden gem that gets drafted in the lottery next season. Not necessarily a Ball but anyone in that league

Back
Top Bottom