****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Damn, great to see The Worm sober in public! My guy was pure struggle for damn near decades. Hope he can stick to sobriety. :pimp:

Damn, great to see The Worm sober in public! My guy was pure struggle for damn near decades. Hope he can stick to sobriety. :pimp:

Word. Haven't seen an interview with him where I could understand all his words for I don't know how long. Maybe since he first retired? Maybe that's why he hadn't been to see his friends in lakers management for so long. Prolly wasn't sober enough.

For those who say Lavar's never taken an L, Does this whole Lithuania experience count as an L? Melo and Gelo have no eligibility and no place to play. Are they gonna play in the JBA? It's gonna be interesting to see what Melo does for the next year and half until he's 18.

Well the smart thing imo would be to field offers from international clubs for Melo as an individual and let him do his thing overseas next year with little to no involvement from Lavar but I highly doubt that happens.

Melo on the other hand will likely soon realize that he's not NBA level and probably need to play overseas. Although I wouldn't be totally shocked if he at least gets a look for NBA summer league or a tryout at the very least.

Is the JBA actually happening?

For those who say Lavar's never taken an L, Does this whole Lithuania experience count as an L? Melo and Gelo have no eligibility and no place to play. Are they gonna play in the JBA? It's gonna be interesting to see what Melo does for the next year and half until he's 18.

Wasn't an L for the BBB "brand," as the exposure he got through FB and other media outlets is proven to be invaluable.

The real "L" lies in LaMelo's development. He's missed out on a crucial time in his basketball career (and one could argue that he might be behind his peers) due to Lavar's move overseas to push BBB. Hopefully it's not that because the kid does have talent, but it's going to be interesting to see what happens with him going forward.

Well the smart thing imo would be to field offers from international clubs for Melo as an individual and let him do his thing overseas next year with little to no involvement from Lavar but I highly doubt that happens.

Melo on the other hand will likely soon realize that he's not NBA level and probably need to play overseas. Although I wouldn't be totally shocked if he at least gets a look for NBA summer league or a tryout at the very least.

Is the JBA actually happening?

I would be shocked. He should be a freshman riding the bench at a mid-major. He won't sniff an NBA or even G-league team for afew years at least. The only reason he got an offer from a blue-blood program like UCLA was because he was a package deal with his brother.

Some of you guys have no clue how talented someone has to be to get even an INVITE to the SL. Gelo's best bet is to stay in the Eastern Bloc and make his $.

This was your first response to the news that they were going overseas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ya boy outchea like...
giphy.gif

Whatever Melo missed out on playing hs ball this year he gonna more than make up for it training with his brother and other pros this summer. Tbh Melo has everything right in front of him to flourish, he just has to mature and take advantage of it.

Some of you guys have no clue how talented someone has to be to get even an INVITE to the SL. Gelo's best bet is to stay in the Eastern Bloc and make his $.
I had a summer league invite back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom