****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Personally...I don't think his game is suited for the NCAA...and his stock would have probably dropped unless given a green light in a very specific setting. Can you imagine what someone like Bill Self would do to Melo's game? Yikes

Personally...I don't think his game is suited for the NCAA...and his stock would have probably dropped unless given a green light in a very specific setting. Can you imagine what someone like Bill Self would do to Melo's game? Yikes

Pac-12 Conference was made for Melo

Melo at KU would be rough :lol:

Melo is fine. His run and chuck play style is AAU basketball in today’s era. Everyone is playing like that

If the NBL team Melo plays for is anything like Spire then I'm sure he can more than hold his own. I'm still not sure he is lottery pick worthy though. However, I think as long as he shows potential during the coming season he very well could be.

You have no idea as to the validity of this statement. Another top 10 talent from his class is headed to the same league... It was widely applauded.

Eh, it's Australian league basketball. At least Jennings played Italian Serie A. I am not saying it hurts his stock necessarily, but there's a cap on how your success in Australian league basketball will be looked at compared to your success in the NCAA or Euro leagues.

Man I don’t even Lavar said nothing that bad but I get it I guess...Jalen prob not that insecure to even say **** about it but he prob will address him in person

Eh, it's Australian league basketball. At least Jennings played Italian Serie A. I am not saying it hurts his stock necessarily, but there's a cap on how your success in Australian league basketball will be looked at compared to your success in the NCAA or Euro leagues.
Mudiay played in China got hurt and went in the upper lottery

Lavar's act is quickly becoming more of a joke at this point. He needs to take ownership of the Alan situation, be happy Lonzo is going to play for N.O. with Zion instead of bashing the Lakers org and also admit Gelo is no better than an international level player at this point. I don't think he meant anything bad/sexual by his comment to Molly about 'switching gears' but it's definitely a bad look for him.

Lavar's act is quickly becoming more of a joke at this point. He needs to take ownership of the Alan situation, be happy Lonzo is going to play for N.O. with Zion instead of bashing the Lakers org and also admit Gelo is no better than an international level player at this point. I don't think he meant anything bad/sexual by his comment to Molly about 'switching gears' but it's definitely a bad look for him.
This could of been said 2 years ago too

I really can’t even blame Lavar though. He operates on the any publicity is good publicity way of thinking at times.

I blame the networks for giving him an outlet and eating up the outlandish hot takes he says and deeming it newsworthy. They’re the ones who give him the platform.

Come on man. Thats old player talk. It was absolutely ‘sexual’ (omg clutch your pearls!) and should never even be an after thought. It was playful flirting nothing more. I see women on tv go way harder than lavar did and no one bats an eye. Yall better chill with this demasculinization bs mentality because society has a way of consistently swinging to the opposite extreme when **** like this happens

Back
Top Bottom