****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

This doesn't even include the hundreds (thousands maybe?) of pairs of shoes that never got delivered. He had people pre-order $500 sneakers 9 months in advance only to never deliver them
I thought some people did? People really defending this idiot thief? Lol

Cmon man. That was ALL done to showcase the brand and his kids. Brand has failed and he’s lost millions of his kids money and counting.
He didnt lose his kids any money in fact he made the family tens of millions. Lonzos Nike dealnoffer was less than 5Ms. If you think BBB didnt make 5M i dont know what to tell you... they've made 5M off the Facebook show alone. Made Ms plural to go Lithuania. Made Ms off pop up shops. The shoes are like 5% of the pie

I understand some of yall dont like Lavar but let's not jus lie on the man. Hes made untold millions from a wonky business venture he schemed up with a crook who stole a mill and a half no one even noticed hahah

Lavar is the goat. Yall mad

He won. No matter what happens with Melo... if Melo goes top 5 the Lavar haters need to jus commit sepoku

This don't have to be one extreme to the next. Love or hate. Lavar's a idiot or Lavar's the goat. :lol:

Lavar has done some good things and made some bad mistakes. Yes he loves his loves his sons and has instilled a confidence in them and helped their path. He also put a snake around his sons that stole money. He's put a target on their head for other players. He put a ton of pressure on Lonzo that had him shook and timid. His love for attention has hurt his sons.

He didnt lose his kids any money in fact he made the family tens of millions. Lonzos Nike dealnoffer was less than 5Ms. If you think BBB didnt make 5M i dont know what to tell you... they've made 5M off the Facebook show alone. Made Ms plural to go Lithuania. Made Ms off pop up shops. The shoes are like 5% of the pie

I understand some of yall dont like Lavar but let's not jus lie on the man. Hes made untold millions from a wonky business venture he schemed up with a crook who stole a mill and a half no one even noticed hahah

Lavar is the goat. Yall mad

He won. No matter what happens with Melo... if Melo goes top 5 the Lavar haters need to jus commit sepoku

Ask Zo if he didn't notice that $1.5m dollars missing. Ask him if he doesn't care. They lost that money due to strict incompetence not because they're bringing so much money they don't know what to do with it.

Honestly, there's no point in arguing about how much money they made. We'll never know if they ever profited dollar because we have no idea about their supply chain, inventory, number of employees, overhead, etc. I'm sure that starting a sports league, even on as janky as the JBL. All we know is that things didn't end. I hope the kids in the JBA go paid and land on their feet.

That move is as cringe as espn it’s self

I think when he said anytime Stephen a was looking at him like it was sexual comment but the hand gesture is him obviously switching gears lol

Ask Zo if he didn't notice that $1.5m dollars missing. Ask him if he doesn't care. They lost that money due to strict incompetence not because they're bringing so much money they don't know what to do with it.

Honestly, there's no point in arguing about how much money they made. We'll never know if they ever profited dollar because we have no idea about their supply chain, inventory, number of employees, overhead, etc. I'm sure that starting a sports league, even on as janky as the JBL. All we know is that things didn't end. I hope the kids in the JBA go paid and land on their feet.
Was gonna ask where his numbers came from but after reading the word “hater” a couple times I can only assume this is some Hannah Montana type dude. No further questions needed/wanted

If you're a controversial figure like Ball, then anything PERCEIVED as an ambiguous statement will be scrutinized. It's as simple as that. There's no one way to look at what he said, and that's where the problem is. I'm not sure why people are having a hard time understanding this.

*And yes...I do fault ESPN, because like I said before, they 10000000000% know what they're getting into with Lavar Ball when he's invited as a guest on their programs.

Back
Top Bottom