****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

What are dudes gonna say when Lonzo, Melo,and Gelo are all in the league together?
Are LiAngelo and LaMelo actually good enough to play in the NBA? Just asking.
Im not impressed by the two younger brothers from what I seen in their highlight videos.

Lonzo seems to be the best of the three by a wide margin

LiAngelo needs a ton of work to make an NBA roster given where he is right now. Famb is gonna play the two but is a poor athlete and has a poor handle. I don't know how LaVar let this occur :smh: :x

LaMelo might be a sure bet, he is ranked like 16th in his class right now. He is much more skilled than Lonzo was at the same age, Lonzo is just a better athlete. Melo skipped a grade, so remember you're comparing a college freshman to a HS freshman.

Last edited:
Are LiAngelo and LaMelo actually good enough to play in the NBA? Just asking.
Im not impressed by the two younger brothers from what I seen in their highlight videos.

Lonzo seems to be the best of the three by a wide margin

From the little i've seen of them in my opinion the youngest brother seems to have the most potential.
The middle one, I didnt see anything impressive...but he's going to UCLA next season so we'll know if he's gonna make it to the leaugue after that.

So the consensus is that LiAngelo is gonna be a D-Leaguer and LaMelo could possibly be a NBA star?

Damn LiAngelo gonna get slandered so much in 5 years hah

Forget the billion dollar shoe contract or anything else. If all 3 balls are in the NBA at the same time, that's something Lavar can be proud of.

At most 2 will make it to the league. Lonzo will be a starter. I'm on the fence with the youngest. It's really hard to just people from high school footage. Even with Lebron, you could tell he was big, but that was about the only thing you could say for sure.

Last edited:
Gelo did it to himself. Dude hasn't improved at all since his sophomore year.

Dude better get some Seth Curry work ethic real quick.

Last edited:
Is Gelo really that bad? Son did get a scholarship to UCLA. Unless he's part of a package deal for UCLA to get Lonzo and maybe Melo. UCLA doesn't usually hand out athletic scholarships to bad players.

Is Gelo really that bad? Son did get a scholarship to UCLA. Unless he's part of a package deal for UCLA to get Lonzo and maybe Melo. UCLA doesn't usually hand out athletic scholarships to bad players.
A lot of NBA d leaguers were good college players just sayin

Package deals happen ALL the time with elite recruits :lol:.

Melo is a package deal too. He just happened to glo up and turn elite recruit.

Best believe Lonzo wasn't going to UCLA if they ain't secure his bros.

Lavar trynna package them boys to shoe companies u think he ain't package em for scholarships? That was a hell of a move btw, props for that. But I'm almost sure he got the buy 1 get 2 deal at ucla.

do you guys think Gelo is good enough to get a scholarship to UCLA without a package deal?

And not to say Gelo is "bad". He can play. He's a D1 caliber player. Could turn ink a good college player. Maybe a pro one day. Who knows.

But NBA talk is wild premature for him...and very unrealistic at this point.

Lavar got them boys in position. Salute.

do you guys think Gelo is good enough to get a scholarship to UCLA without a package deal?

We have to put everything in perspective. When Zo and all the boys verbally committed, the gulf between Lonzo and Gelo was not that big, or well not as big as it is now. It is just Lonzo keep getting bigger and better, Gelo only got bigger

Last edited:
Only ppl making real money on shoe deals are established superstars...signing with Nike woulda been a good supplement to his NBA contract but it aint like Lavar messed up a $40 mil lick or something, Lonzo will be ok without that 500k-a milly he "missing out" on

N I still want Gelo to flourish just for the Lulz, everybody writing him off but he gon ball :pimp:

Gelo gonna be the light skinned Zach Randolph with 3 point range.

Gelo gonna be the light skinned Zach Randolph with 3 point range.

Go back and watch highlights of Kevin love in high school. Love went to a fairly tiny nobody school in Oregon and won some state titles. His game is exactly like how live played in high school (love was even fairly chubby back then). What coincidence he's going to UCLA just like love

Go back and watch highlights of Kevin love in high school. Love went to a fairly tiny nobody school in Oregon and won some state titles. His game is exactly like how live played in high school (love was even fairly chubby back then). What coincidence he's going to UCLA just like love

Kevin Love was the #1 player in his Hs class....

Also 6'10.

Not comparable to Gelo at all. Not eem close :lol:

Probably not. On a skill curve he's not progressing at a good level and he's really out of shape considering he's an athlete in a high intensity sport. If he had a high motor and was in shape sure.

Back
Top Bottom