****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I said WATCH their highlights. *comes back with Google stats*

I did famb, and I remember Love in HS

Love was a 4 that did most of his work inside against all competition but could step outside. He was dunking on everyone

Gelo is a 2 what can occasionally back down the smaller man for a awkward layup. He lives or dies behind the arc

Their playing styles are fundamentally different

Last edited:

Love was a 4 that did most of his work inside against all competition but could step outside. He was dunking on everyone

Gelo is a 2 what can occasionally back down the smaller man for a awkward layup. He lives or dies behind the arc

View media item 2423413

I'll break it down for you knuckleheads when I get outta class today :rofl:

View media item 2423413

I'll break it down for you knuckleheads when I get outta class today :rofl:

I am dying to see how you prove that Gelo Ball and Kevin Love play exactly alike in HS.

Last edited:
The fact that there are ppl breaking down this kid's game is hilarious. The guy is average. Hence his 3 star rating. That's all there is to it. Jaylen Hands who is an incoming freshman is gonna be the one trying to fill Lonzo's shoes, not LiAngelo

Lavar and Gelo need to thank Lonzo and LaMelo for making them relevant. :lol:

Last edited:
Gelo is a catch and shoot monster, son is the most efficient shooter of the three. His problem is he's a fat catch n shooter so he is about on par with donyell marshall career wise imo. He needs to slim up and get a handle but his bros are light years ahead of him in creating his own shot. Cats be forgetting melo may hit half court shots but gelo will torch your *** for 70 reallll quick if it's over some zoom zooms and wam wams

Gelo is a catch and shoot monster, son is the most efficient shooter of the three. His problem is he's a fat catch n shooter so he is about on par with donyell marshall career wise imo. He needs to slim up and get a handle but his bros are light years ahead of him in creating his own shot. Cats be forgetting melo may hit half court shots but gelo will torch your *** for 70 reallll quick if it's over some zoom zooms and wam wams

Gelo gonna be the next Carmelo Anthony.

View media item 2370126

stop hating. he's gonna be the next Paul Pierce x Carmelo x Barkley x Love x Shaq x Hakeem.

Nike goofed.
Nike didn't goof. You can't go around slandering their best assets and then try being greedy at the negotiating table. These companies just don't want the headache

What's with his weight issues? I think someone mentioned he had injuries. His brothers got the slim body types.

What's with his weight issues? I think someone mentioned he had injuries. His brothers got the slim body types.
son is like 6'5 240. I don't think it's injury problems but bro obviously plays flat footed and it's apparent with the use of his ankle braces.

Son is wild but I think if he stays more than 1 year at UCLA fat boy will make it to the league

Liangelo is too slow to keep up with guards and too small to really guard bigger 3's and 4's. Also in college and the NBA your not gonna be getting wide open shots like that and likelybthe person guarding you isn't going to be a kid

If dude was 6'8 6'9 he'd be much more of a threat

Last edited:
i think we forget just how good NBA players are, even the scrubs.

liangelo or anyone else can make it. gyms are full of kids with potential. they just have to be incredibly good to get to the NBA.

Last edited:
son is like 6'5 240. I don't think it's injury problems but bro obviously plays flat footed and it's apparent with the use of his ankle braces.

Son is wild but I think if he stays more than 1 year at UCLA fat boy will make it to the league

How is he fat? you sound like you hating hard papi

He is overweight considering the average NBA player around that height is 210-220 lbs

Back
Top Bottom