****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

So wait, I'm supposed to pay 200 for some BBB air balls when I can get some PG1 for half that price?

Lavar gotta have money to be able to afford a crib in Chino hills. The balls far from going bankrupt [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Yikes @ 200 for the shoes
yep, I'm pretty much on his side here, but he's kinda undermining his message now and shading toward stupidity overall.

if you're gonna push this whole "next generation independent superstar" thing, you have to make your products accessible to those who will most likely support you: those with similar dreams.

without getting into all the other surrounding factors, a cash grab would be a really bad look in context.

Lavar gotta have money to be able to afford a crib in Chino hills. The balls far from going bankrupt [emoji]128514[/emoji].
Yeah they are living good
But what's the difference between being worth $10 mil and $1-2 mil....an astounding $8-9 mil

But anyway Lonzo gonna get a couple mil from the NBA so it's all good

Last edited:
Yeah they are living good
But what's the difference between being worth $10 mil and $1-2 mil....an astounding $8-9 mil

But anyway Lonzo gonna get a couple mil from the NBA so it's all good
Not after taxes. Yea Lonzo gonna be good.

Last edited:
$200. sign me up!

edit: after taxes and paying his agent and Dad, how much will he be left with? hopefully the Lakers or clippers draft him so he can save on rent.

Last edited:
You're conjecture game be out of this world.

your constant **** riding on certain topics be out of this world

Child please. You can't debate a topic for **** so your stay making **** up in your head, deflecting and being condescending.

When you got called a pariah it was dead on, you add nothing to any convo, you just get so rustled that you can't form a cogent argument so you make **** up. As soon as you hear some seemingly bad news, you run back in hear trying to be on some weak "I told you guys so" steez. God speed the dudes that have to put up with your buffoonery is the sports forum

Sit your rustled *** down

Last edited:
You're conjecture game be out of this world.

your constant **** riding on certain topics be out of this world

Child please. You can't debate a topic for **** so your stay making **** up in your head, deflecting and being condescending.

When you got called a pariah it was dead on, you add nothing to any convo, you just get so rustled that you can't form a cogent argument so you make **** up.

**** you rustled *** down

All of this.

When you got called a pariah it was dead on, you add nothing to any convo, you just get so rustled that you can't form a cogent argument so you make **** up. As soon as you hear some seemingly bad news, you run back in hear trying to be on some weak "I told you guys so" steez. God speed the dudes that have to put up with your buffoonery is the sports forum

block me, I clearly rustle you and it gets under your skin

you sit here typing novels to me, Lavar is proving to be ruining Lavar's money but you still make excuses for him

Now now, I don't think Lonzo gonna be broke anytime soon, and neither Lavar

Lavar just goofing up on the endorsement money

Lonzo still gonna eat though, and assuming he's in the league for at least more than 5 years, he's gonna have multi millions in the bank by the time he retires.

block me, I clearly rustle you and it gets under your skin

you sit here typing novels to me, Lavar is proving to be ruining Lavar's money but you still make excuses for him

I write a lot to form a well thought out cogent response. Your fragile *** should try it sometime.

And I won't block you, I want to see when you write clown **** so I can point it out to everyone. I haven't even defended LaVar regarding the shoe deal, in fact I did the opposite. But don't let the facts get in the way or your BS, won't be the first time either.

Seems like you have a problem with opinionated black dudes b. Might want to hit up a therapist and get that worked out

Or you can remain whiny, condescending, inarticulate, defensive and block me....the choice is ours.

Because nothing is changing on this side pa.

Last edited:
What are dudes gonna say when Lonzo, Melo,and Gelo are all in the league together?

What are dudes gonna say when Lonzo, Melo,and Gelo are all in the league together?
Are LiAngelo and LaMelo actually good enough to play in the NBA? Just asking.
Im not impressed by the two younger brothers from what I seen in their highlight videos.

Lonzo seems to be the best of the three by a wide margin

Last edited:
Are LiAngelo and LaMelo actually good enough to play in the NBA? Just asking.
Im not impressed by the two younger brothers from what I seen in their highlight videos.

Lonzo seems to be the best of the three by a wide margin

Gelo......hell no :lol:

Melo....he's on the right track. As @PCH Roadwinder would say.....he's a "starboy"

Back
Top Bottom