****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

6'3 and cant dunk clean?

If youre 6'3 and mildy athletic, you should able to dunk it, even if its ugly. If youre an athlete like Melo, you should able to yam it pretty clean. Somethings off. :lol:
Young fella don't take the weight room serious yet.

He should be doing 100's of core and butt workouts. Bounce will be there in no time.

Last edited:
lmao took you 4 edits and 10 minutes to come up with that huh. ok let me reply once more with sensible stuff cause you're clearly somewhere bored as hell and looking for entertainment but imma learn you up.
1. he's a point guard. bred and trained and accomplished.
2. in todays game, verticality for better or worse is valued at unprecedented levels. you have malik monk a stud at the 2, who cant even play the point right now because his handles are very suspect for such a great scoring talent at 6'3-4'ish. freakish athleticism gets him going. kyle anderson, now a san antonio spur is a 6'9 point forward. slow as molasses but ran point guard in high school, very well at that (decorated world class high school career). Grievis Vasquez. pg. Garrett Temple. pg until recent. gianni's antetokounmpo. runs point. shaun livingston. pg. yes THE magic johnson, whom YOU placed in the same breath as a 15 year old. pg. LONZO BALL, PG.
3. YOU, goofy.

To be fair if you're that tall in HS, coaches will move you to taller positions. My nephew has been having this problem thus far where his skills are PG and he wants to be a PG but he's usually the tallest so he's moved to PF/center. Told him to pattern his game after magic and not lose those skills, the team will get taller eventually. Melo is high profile though so he may have the option.

Steph Curry was 6'3 in college and barely dunking. Rimgrazers. Wasn't necessarily quick.

Hell, RUSSELL WESTBROOK didn't dunk until like his Senior year in HS :lol:.

Lamelo will be ok in the athleticism department.

You salty as hell man :lol: Ain't nobody editing anything.

I agreed with what you said, 6'9 Point Guard. And you still mad.

You crying like alittle *** girl right about now. :lol: Relax.

You're the one that even brought up postions, the kid scored 92 points, pretty much the leading scorer on his team.

Shoots the ball 30-40 times, while the rest of his teammates has like a combined 12 FGA. :lol:

Sounds like a SG to me.

Last edited:
15ph5pi.png

CH offense is bunk, but dude is a PG.

Last edited:
Lamelo has the skills, but man he better hope he gets blessed with Lonzo's athleticism or else he's gonna struggle.

I know he's younger but compare him to Jaylen Hands whos going to UCLA next year. LaMelo isn't on that type level.

Back
Top Bottom