****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

It's hard to imagine that he could do something as dumb as this, with being overseas representing UCLA basketball and everyone knowing who your brothers and father are. We'll see after the evidence and surveillance comes out, if he has common sense or isn't that bright.

FB_IMG_1510165977778.jpg

What if they do that boy like space jam and hold him hostage making him play the rest of his life in the Chinese league.

That's not even a punishment for someone with his mediocre skill level. Getting to make millions while living in a major Chinese city like Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, etc.? Hell I'd take that over playing for a team like Sacramento, Milwaukee, Utah, etc. any day, regardless of how much more prestigious it is to play in the NBA.

That's not even a punishment for someone with his mediocre skill level. Getting to make millions while living in a major Chinese city like Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, etc.? Hell I'd take that over playing for a team like Sacramento, Milwaukee, Utah, etc. any day, regardless of how much more prestigious it is to play in the NBA.
What about da pollution?

Pollution sucks for the average middle-lower income citizen but is a non-factor when you're a millionaire getting chauffeured everywhere :lol: Even excluding that, I'd take pollution over being bored to death in some irrelevant American city.

You must haven't heard of the horror stories about international ball. They can flat out not even pay you if they want. The NBA is the premier league for much more than just the prestige.

All this over a couple stolen accessories. What happens when the Chinese authorities uncover a factory or vendor selling bootleg LV? What these few kids took was peanuts in comparison.

Yea u wildin :lol:

:lol: Nah...

Zo might have to sign that lifetime Peak contract to save Gelo.

My heart goes out to Tina. She still fighting to recover from those strokes and now she gotta deal with this stress.

Damn thought she was out the wheelchair.

Probably. Their film crew is out there with Lavar filming currently. Their pop up or whatever was out there is going to be on there for sure

I can hear him now doing the sit down tryna explain this :smh: :lol:

My dawg you trippin Lol

Boy gotta stay 30 days in China until they figure out what they gon do smh...

Y'all think ucla gives him the boot?

Back
Top Bottom