The Ex-Banker Living on Alcohol, Hookups, and Unemployment

lol at her lying that she never had intercourse... what was the point of including that, so we don't think she's a s|ut? because that ship hassailed...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by toast1985

APPROXIMATE TOTALS: Approximately zero acts of intercourse (hard to tell); two dates to cover dinner costs, one with old man and one with vegetarian; approximately six hookups with six men; one aborted threesome.

This is exactly why you should never believe women when they tell you their sexual history. They honestly trick themselves into believing that they didn't have intercourse for the most asinine reason.

...I love, and shake my head at women like this. This chick is going to be someone's mother one day. But for the time being, let that ho sing a song...lol I love fast women.
if it was a dude, you'd believe him 100%. Just because its a chick, she gotta be lyin
eyes.gif

uhhh.... YEA?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xkamranx

APPROXIMATE TOTALS: Approximately zero acts of intercourse (hard to tell); two dates to cover dinner costs, one with old man and one with vegetarian; approximately six hookups with six men; one aborted threesome.

This is exactly why you should never believe women when they tell you their sexual history. They honestly trick themselves into believing that they didn't have intercourse for the most asinine reason.

...I love, and shake my head at women like this. This chick is going to be someone's mother one day. But for the time being, let that ho sing a song...lol I love fast women.
if it was a dude, you'd believe him 100%. Just because its a chick, she gotta be lyin
eyes.gif
uhhh.... YEA?
eyes.gif

This how you know he believes what females tell him. Anyone living that life of getting wasted and going out is having sex, its one of the perksthaa come with it. You get drunk and your sexual desire is on 100 1,000 1,000,000,000,000.

eyes.gif

If it was a dude, I wouldn't have read the story in the first place. I would figure its all a lie.

Hilarious writing.

I want to move to NYC, but can't see myself pulling the trigger and doing it.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

anyone think of american psycho while reading this?
No, because there are people of all tax brackets who do this. She can just afford to do it at a higher level.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by xkamranx

This how you know he believes what females tell him. Anyone living that life of getting wasted and going out is having sex, its one of the perks thaa come with it. You get drunk and your sexual desire is on 100 1,000 1,000,000,000,000.

this

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da mental note you gotta make is *always have a arsenal of alcohol at da cribs at all times*

This.

But she lying saying she didn't let dudes smash.
grin.gif

first thing I thought of...with her reckless lifestyle it wouldn't surprise me if dudes are raw doggin that girl...

Damn sounds like me when I got fired. Except I aint get as much money from the feds. Damn where are the pics.

no shame in her game.....shorty even whoring herself for dinners. gotta love these out of state new yorkers that are "running the city"

Damn I have a grip of friends like this right now. Thing about it is they go to work with these hangovers or still live with their parents....

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damn I have a grip of friends like this right now. Thing about it is they go to work with these hangovers or still live with their parents....
Going to work hung over isn't really a big deal. Living long-term with the 'rents when you're 24...a little bit more of a big deal.

Originally Posted by kingof3rdstrike

wow...*** %#$!...girls like this are only good for one thing,i feel bad for her future husband.
tired.gif
The thing is, this same girl will meet a guy, IMMEDIATELY fall in love with him (or his money, social status, pending trust fund, family nameetc), claim to have put her "fast life" behind her and be married by 26.

I've seen this happen 2 girls in the past month and went to both weddings.

laugh.gif
i dont really agree- i mean shes not tryna paint herselfas an angel...shes saying "hard to tell" which is worse then yes - and she admits to doing other stuff so again its not like shes just mooching andgoing home...she's keeping it real if you ask me- she admitted to giving dome to random strangers and for the most part the WRONG strangers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

wOw.. lol.. sad thing is. ALOT of chicks are like this behind scenes

a lot of people period right now. i.e. two of my old housemates.

Back
Top Bottom