The Fast & The Furious 5: "Fast 5" - The Rock added to the cast

cant be a prequel to Tokyo Drift because Letty( michelle rod.) is suppose to be in Fast 5. Also, why the heck is that dude from Tokyo Drift in Fast 5?

cant be a prequel to Tokyo Drift because Letty( michelle rod.) is suppose to be in Fast 5. Also, why the heck is that dude from Tokyo Drift in Fast 5?

Michelle Rodriguez is just a rumor, plus if she was in the movie, it'll probably be some flashback scene.
It can't be set before the last movie because that was supposedly the first time Dom and Brian met again since the first one.

Plot is supposed to be:

"Fast and Furious 5 will follow Dom (Diesel) and Brian (Walker) as “fugitives being pursued by legendary lawmen.

Michelle Rodriguez is just a rumor, plus if she was in the movie, it'll probably be some flashback scene.
It can't be set before the last movie because that was supposedly the first time Dom and Brian met again since the first one.

Plot is supposed to be:

"Fast and Furious 5 will follow Dom (Diesel) and Brian (Walker) as “fugitives being pursued by legendary lawmen.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The last one sucked.

It was once all about the cars (which it should be) but now it has a stupid plot that's not about the cars. This should be about the cars, the cars make the movie, that's why it was a big hit (the first two). Tokyo drift was still the best one by far.
Spoiler [+]
seriously?
i'll watch this.
FF1> Tokyo Drift> FF4> 2F2F IMO

The last one sucked.

It was once all about the cars (which it should be) but now it has a stupid plot that's not about the cars. This should be about the cars, the cars make the movie, that's why it was a big hit (the first two). Tokyo drift was still the best one by far.
Spoiler [+]
seriously?
i'll watch this.
FF1> Tokyo Drift> FF4> 2F2F IMO

The last one sucked.

Spoiler [+]
seriously?
Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Tokyo drift was still the best one by far.
LOL, no.
Well for me it was. Tokyo Drift was all about the cars, lots of them too. Nobody watches the movie for the plot, they watch it for the cars. I'm sure the average move goer there could name at least 3 cars in Tokyo Drift but I bet they'd have a hard time telling you what the plot was. The last one wasn't even about cars, it was about drug trafficking. At least keep it about cars, lots of them, that's the core motive of the series.

The last one sucked.

Spoiler [+]
seriously?
Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Tokyo drift was still the best one by far.
LOL, no.
Well for me it was. Tokyo Drift was all about the cars, lots of them too. Nobody watches the movie for the plot, they watch it for the cars. I'm sure the average move goer there could name at least 3 cars in Tokyo Drift but I bet they'd have a hard time telling you what the plot was. The last one wasn't even about cars, it was about drug trafficking. At least keep it about cars, lots of them, that's the core motive of the series.

Why is everyone saying a prequel? I'm assuming this one will take off where the last one ended, Diesel was on his way to jail and then Walker and Ricans pop up to break him out

Why is everyone saying a prequel? I'm assuming this one will take off where the last one ended, Diesel was on his way to jail and then Walker and Ricans pop up to break him out

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

But han went to tokyo in the last one and not to mention he died in the car crash over there, so why would he be in this one?

Im sure they'll explain it in the movie.

But han went to tokyo in the last one and not to mention he died in the car crash over there, so why would he be in this one?

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Han going to tokyo after the 4th one doesnt mean he dies immediately after getting to tokyo. He had been there for a while already with his own crew up and running before he dies. So there's still a big time gap for them to make this movie.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Han going to tokyo after the 4th one doesnt mean he dies immediately after getting to tokyo. He had been there for a while already with his own crew up and running before he dies. So there's still a big time gap for them to make this movie.

Originally Posted by R31J23

hold up is that tego and don omar.

nerd.gif

4th has to be set BEFORE Tokyo Drift if han is in it.

The next one will probably be set after tokyo drift since Lucas was signed up for another one.

4th has to be set BEFORE Tokyo Drift if han is in it.

The next one will probably be set after tokyo drift since Lucas was signed up for another one.

I dont care if its crap, I am still watching it. Partly cause I know there are hot import chicks in it

Back
Top Bottom