The Fast & The Furious 5: "Fast 5" - The Rock added to the cast

I dont care if its crap, I am still watching it. Partly cause I know there are hot import chicks in it

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Why is everyone saying a prequel? I'm assuming this one will take off where the last one ended, Diesel was on his way to jail and then Walker and Ricans pop up to break him out

But han went to tokyo in the last one and not to mention he died in the car crash over there, so why would he be in this one?

Im sure they'll explain it in the movie.
Han going to tokyo after the 4th one doesnt mean he dies immediately after getting to tokyo. He had been there for a while already with his own crew up and running before he dies. So there's still a big time gap for them to make this movie.
ok but the last one when he was going to tokyo, tokyo drift was happening the same time when vin and paul was getting braga, so its like both movies was playing the same time if u catch my drift? So the story was han was in tokyo while vin and paul was getting braga in the last movie. Han died but torreto didnt know which is why at the end of tokyo drift he had his lil cameo at the end, im assuming after he escapes from the bus thats taking him to jail, he goes out there to see about han (i doubt they'll show it since they prolly think you have to figured it out). I really see no reason why han should be in this one, like i said im sure they'll play it out well and explain more why he is their. It def gonna explain how torreto escaped from going to jail. And im glad they brung back don omar and tego, they real funny
laugh.gif

Why is everyone saying a prequel? I'm assuming this one will take off where the last one ended, Diesel was on his way to jail and then Walker and Ricans pop up to break him out

But han went to tokyo in the last one and not to mention he died in the car crash over there, so why would he be in this one?

Han going to tokyo after the 4th one doesnt mean he dies immediately after getting to tokyo. He had been there for a while already with his own crew up and running before he dies. So there's still a big time gap for them to make this movie.
ok but the last one when he was going to tokyo, tokyo drift was happening the same time when vin and paul was getting braga, so its like both movies was playing the same time if u catch my drift? So the story was han was in tokyo while vin and paul was getting braga in the last movie. Han died but torreto didnt know which is why at the end of tokyo drift he had his lil cameo at the end, im assuming after he escapes from the bus thats taking him to jail, he goes out there to see about han (i doubt they'll show it since they prolly think you have to figured it out). I really see no reason why han should be in this one, like i said im sure they'll play it out well and explain more why he is their. It def gonna explain how torreto escaped from going to jail. And im glad they brung back don omar and tego, they real funny
laugh.gif

Here's the timeline

1. The Fast & The Furious
2. 2 Fast 2 Furious
3. Fast & Furious
4. Fast & Furious 5
5. Tokyo Drift

Brian is still with the FBI in 2 Fast 2 Furious. At the end of Fast & Furious he is on the run about to break Dom out of the prison bus. So Fast & Furious ends with him on the run, and Fast 5 Dwayne Johnsons character is an FBI agent tracking Brian and Dom.

Here's the timeline

2. 2 Fast 2 Furious
3. Fast & Furious
4. Fast & Furious 5
5. Tokyo Drift

Brian is still with the FBI in 2 Fast 2 Furious. At the end of Fast & Furious he is on the run about to break Dom out of the prison bus. So Fast & Furious ends with him on the run, and Fast 5 Dwayne Johnsons character is an FBI agent tracking Brian and Dom.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Here's the timeline

2. 2 Fast 2 Furious
3. Fast & Furious
4. Fast & Furious 5
5. Tokyo Drift

Makes sense but i sware i read somewhere, where Fast & Furious is suppose to take place the exact time at Tokyo Drift which is why i dont get why han is in the new one if he died.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Here's the timeline

2. 2 Fast 2 Furious
3. Fast & Furious
4. Fast & Furious 5
5. Tokyo Drift

Makes sense but i sware i read somewhere, where Fast & Furious is suppose to take place the exact time at Tokyo Drift which is why i dont get why han is in the new one if he died.

going to watch this because i know all the hot girls will be at the theater for these kind of movies
pimp.gif

going to watch this because i know all the hot girls will be at the theater for these kind of movies
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Nah, Brian and Dom goign after Braga was like a week, maybe a month long in the movie and Han went to Tokyo in the beginning of the movie. No way that took several months, or even years to chase down Braga. Then in Tokyo Drift, Han looks like he has been there for years doing dealings with TK and seeting up his shop and all. He has practically settled. So the whole Tokyo Drift event happening the same timeline as Brian & Dom going after Braga can't be possible.
Dom being at the end of Tokyo Drift doesn't really say anything other than he knew Han, they left it pretty vague on purpose. There was no telling of him dealing with Han in the U.S. only, they could have easily been dealing with each other in Tokyo also, which might be what this new movie is about. If I were to guess, Dom will be going to Tokyo to meet up with Han and then years later is when Tokyo Drift happens, where he dies. 

laugh.gif

Nah, Brian and Dom goign after Braga was like a week, maybe a month long in the movie and Han went to Tokyo in the beginning of the movie. No way that took several months, or even years to chase down Braga. Then in Tokyo Drift, Han looks like he has been there for years doing dealings with TK and seeting up his shop and all. He has practically settled. So the whole Tokyo Drift event happening the same timeline as Brian & Dom going after Braga can't be possible.
Dom being at the end of Tokyo Drift doesn't really say anything other than he knew Han, they left it pretty vague on purpose. There was no telling of him dealing with Han in the U.S. only, they could have easily been dealing with each other in Tokyo also, which might be what this new movie is about. If I were to guess, Dom will be going to Tokyo to meet up with Han and then years later is when Tokyo Drift happens, where he dies. 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif
smh.gif
Tyrese?

Back to him and Walker saying cuh every 3.5 words
indifferent.gif

I left these dumb %@* movies with 2
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That was the most annoying thing in the whole movie.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif
smh.gif
Tyrese?

Back to him and Walker saying cuh every 3.5 words
indifferent.gif

I left these dumb %@* movies with 2
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That was the most annoying thing in the whole movie.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom