The feeling an hour before going into work UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

dat feeling when you wake up an hr to early, look at ur clock and try to go back to sleep for an hour but cant. :wow:hwell

I feel that way damn near every Morning. Cant get good sleep at my new apt. The feeling of having the cribn to yourself in the morning with time to spare is appreciated tho.

I hated the hour before, not enough time to do anything so your just sittin there dreading it

i love going to work, but that hour before is brutal.

all i think about is the long shift im about to do and how my bed will feel when i finally get home 
laugh.gif

Damn I read the title and knew it was you...
It sucks even more when you're actually out doing something fun instead of just loungin' around at home...

But no one can argue the feeling of getting fat paychecks - got me feeling like:

Spoiler [+]
i796ox.jpg

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

The feeling right before you go to sleep as you get ready for work tomorrow 
ohwell.gif

This plus when you put off sleep thinking what you have to do the next morning will magically go away. Then waking up on 3 hours sleep instead of 6-8

I actually dont dread going to work but then again I enjoy it. Its about a 45 minute drive on i95 when its relatively empty so its actually chill.

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

living right next to your job no gas no nothing 
pimp.gif

Can't call in sick to bs though. They scoping out your place. Soon as you leave... your bosses lacky pops out the bushes like gotcha #%%$%...now take your @#$ to unemployment office.
laugh.gif

pulling into the parking lot is the worst

sitting in the car listening to drake simping and reminiscing about low fat muffins while i toll my life away 8 hours at a time...

good times man, good times
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

waking up in the morning and asking hourself what day it is.....

its a weekday.....ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

How about when you wake up late on an off day and you freak out thinking you're late for work.

laugh.gif
I HATE THAT

laugh.gif

I go into work on Saturday nights so I don't have to deal with people Sunday morning (I stock shelves for nabisco) and throughout the day on saturday it's just lurking in the back of my mind I have to work that night....but sleeping in on Sunday with no worries.....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom