THE FINALE -- MY ENTIRE STASH POSTED

I WANT THOSE 45 SJAMZ!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had to get rid of the GP IX's to fund some of the pairs in the pics I posted. The GP IX set in addition to my GP XII's (Black/Yellow & Black/Purple) are some pairs I really regret getting rid of because they have not shown up again. I was talking with a friend and if I can even get my old CPU to boot up, I'll find some of my old pics I never posted. Maybe I'll look into that in the coming months...

I had to get rid of the GP IX's to fund some of the pairs in the pics I posted. The GP IX set in addition to my GP XII's (Black/Yellow & Black/Purple) are some pairs I really regret getting rid of because they have not shown up again. I was talking with a friend and if I can even get my old CPU to boot up, I'll find some of my old pics I never posted. Maybe I'll look into that in the coming months...

But with all seriousness, every now and then I hope to see pairs that have yet to see a camera flash, and you my friend have revamped that joy of seeing such pairs and bringing them to light. I can only imagine the work you may have had to put in for some of those pairs. They say, money can buy you anything [material wise], but that is not the case for some of the pairs that you have in your possession. I'm glad that you amongst the few others are still active and lastly dude, that last update seriously made my day. Hope you find those last remaining jewels.

But with all seriousness, every now and then I hope to see pairs that have yet to see a camera flash, and you my friend have revamped that joy of seeing such pairs and bringing them to light. I can only imagine the work you may have had to put in for some of those pairs. They say, money can buy you anything [material wise], but that is not the case for some of the pairs that you have in your possession. I'm glad that you amongst the few others are still active and lastly dude, that last update seriously made my day. Hope you find those last remaining jewels.

Wow Drew, that "stash" is pure insanity!
eek.gif
 I had NO idea you were sitting on quite so much heat, quite impressive! We all appreciate you taking the time to photograph and share your goodies with us; this is absolutely the thread of the year so far!

Jay 

Wow Drew, that "stash" is pure insanity!
eek.gif
 I had NO idea you were sitting on quite so much heat, quite impressive! We all appreciate you taking the time to photograph and share your goodies with us; this is absolutely the thread of the year so far!

Jay 

Originally Posted by baby dill

Definitely would love to see some of those old pics.
pimp.gif
When I first saw the GP IX set was just
eek.gif
. I would love to own that set myself if they were ever made available.

Originally Posted by baby dill

Definitely would love to see some of those old pics.
pimp.gif
When I first saw the GP IX set was just
eek.gif
. I would love to own that set myself if they were ever made available.

Back
Top Bottom