The First Annual NT "Henz0s" Discussion Thread ONLY *11/17 UPDATE* vol. +$%# Just Got Real Official

Voting thread on the 18th then The Official NT Henzo's next night hosted by Henzo in a livestream would be hilarious
think about it
guest award presenters
dudes accepting awards + award speeches via webcam
we can do like bet and throw in some NT cyphers in between awards

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Committee (a.k.a ohdannyboy & myself
laugh.gif
) need your thoughts.

Should we all just post the name of the NTer/team/link to a thread we want to win for its given category, or should we put together 3-4 nominees for each category and hold votes that way (depending on the category. Obviously Thread/Team of the Year and the like would not be limited to 3-4 nominees)?

I'm thinking the prior would be better (most votes wins), but NT is a democracy, so let's hear your input.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by megatron

If you admit that your really besthandsinthegame, then I'll vote for you.

when did i ever deny that baby paw

Well you definitely gave off the impression that it wasn't you.

Spoiler [+]

besthandsinthegame would have me in tears with his lies/trolling. I'm pretty sure that's him posting as megatron now
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

And if it really was you, you were much funnier in your trolling days. Your a little to serious/mature now.

I was 17 then.

lets keep the WDYWT people out of this, no need to disturb their little world

somebody should try to convince meth to put henz0 awards under our name, like the donation flags we have
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

somebody should try to convince meth to put henz0 awards under our name, like the donation flags we have
laugh.gif

That's the same thing I said to bkmac. That would be so dope
pimp.gif

when did i ever deny that baby paw

Spoiler [+]

indifferent.gif

And if it really was you, you were much funnier in your trolling days. Your a little to serious/mature now.

I was 17 then.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

He's back.

Originally Posted by polorico

i just want to see if i win an award .

Didn't you say this was lame?
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure your taking home something tho.

I'm gonna keep upping the ante, is that chat website still popping off? I want the faces of all the nominees on the screen at the same time while you're annoucing the winner.

Originally Posted by quik1987

I'm gonna keep upping the ante, is that chat website still popping off? I want the faces of all the nominees on the screen at the same time while you're annoucing the winner.

OH EM GEE

That would be too official.
pimp.gif

OH EM GEE

pimp.gif
quik should be on The Committee too
grin.gif

This thread is awesome.

Hey I got nominated
smokin.gif

I'm not a big name here. I'm not too well known. I have one exposure (here) under my belt http://niketalk.com/topic/311297. I can't promise you guys anything but continued pictures of the **+#%% I slay, news about anon, and constant smart assery and sarcasm/lightweight trolling.

I'd like to thank TxRook for the nod, CWrite, an dee, Noskey, Method Man, Bootleg Benny, taymane, Basedgod, and Shorty Pop.

Thank you for your time, I love you all. <3

Originally Posted by bkmac

OH EM GEE

pimp.gif
quik should be on The Committee too
grin.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif

That's the same thing I said to bkmac. That would be so dope
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

I was 17 then.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

He's back.
corny

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

We should have a "Thread De-Railment of The Year" category.
I have to win this for the "Chris Brown backshots thread"  I turned into a Lisa Ann appreciation thread.
http://niketalk.com/reply/11679223/So-I-heard-Chris-Brown-allegedly-takes-backshots#reply-11679223

here it is. I'd say it was a successful derailment. 

damn you're just dying for a little bit of recognition aren't you.
30t6p3b.gif
should automatically get disqualified, or be awarded for "desperate for e props"

Polorico taking home douche bag of the year and thread of the year is where he got ol boy fired and then it quickly turned into his *!# getting roasted.

Ol Emeril not knowing what race he is *!#

Originally Posted by woody2626

Polorico taking home douche bag of the year and thread of the year is where he got ol boy fired and then it quickly turned into his *!# getting roasted.

Ol Emeril not knowing what race he is *!#

laugh.gif

About to go from the Henz0's to the Ayo's, it's starting to get ridiculously out of hand.

Back
Top Bottom