The First Annual NT "Henz0s" Discussion Thread ONLY *11/17 UPDATE* vol. +$%# Just Got Real Official

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Voting thread on the 18th then The Official NT Henzo's next night hosted by Henzo in a livestream would be hilarious
think about it
guest award presenters
dudes accepting awards + award speeches via webcam
we can do like bet and throw in some NT cyphers in between awards

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I just need the henz0 endorsement and I got this in the bag. Nobody dares to go against HenzGod.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I just need the henz0 endorsement and I got this in the bag. Nobody dares to go against HenzGod.

screw henz0. dead beat father.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Polorico taking home douche bag of the year and thread of the year is where he got ol boy fired and then it quickly turned into his *!# getting roasted.

Ol Emeril not knowing what race he is *!#

im mad that thread got deleted, same with the will rivera thread from last year.   we can't have nice things
laugh.gif

word on the street from a certain flymixedwhiteboi is that dude never got fired and still works there and only made the thread so polorico would leave him alone.

I have multiple nominates wisepharaoh for the knowledge dropping, jamesearl he's a good homie,gourmetkicks for dropping heat in the polo thread, schift cause he's said in a lot of threads what I never had the time to type,whoever the nt'r is that has been keeping the black girl thread up,whyhellothere for the girl pics, fog for the post your theories thread, and g14............ it's more but it's late and I'm tired of peck typing.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

u should name the douche bag of the year award after me...

f0364405595c.gif

Troll of they year: whyhellothere. Great to see him bringing back some high quality trolling to NT again
smokin.gif

Worst Troll of the year: Cole World 22

Originally Posted by bkmac

The Committee (a.k.a ohdannyboy & myself
laugh.gif
) need your thoughts.

Should we all just post the name of the NTer/team/link to a thread we want to win for its given category, or should we put together 3-4 nominees for each category and hold votes that way (depending on the category. Obviously Thread/Team of the Year and the like would not be limited to 3-4 nominees)?

I'm thinking the prior would be better (most votes wins),
but NT is a democracy, so let's hear your input.

I dont think Meth has ever laughed so hard.

so when will the awards be announced ?

and the winner of the 2k11 henz0 award for ________ goes to !

I think #NTwitter needs some categories (cuz I know way more of yall twitter names than NT usernames
laugh.gif
), +$%+ gets way realer on there

ie. the Mayor and Stephon Marbury troll fail incident
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

so when will the awards be announced ?

and the winner of the 2k11 henz0 award for ________ goes to !
I honestly think setting up the voting thread tomorrow is too early. Voting should start Dec. 1st @ 12AM EST, and end Dec. 31st @ 12AM EST, with the winners announced sometime that evening or Jan. 1st, because everyone tends to be on NT on the the first of the new year and will see it then.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I think #NTwitter needs some categories (cuz I know way more of yall twitter names than NT usernames
laugh.gif
), +$%+ gets way realer on there

ie. the Mayor and Stephon Marbury troll fail incident
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 word

mayor/steph would win in whatever category it's nominated in 
laugh.gif

The Committee is making moves to get the Henz0's in order, be on the lookout tomorrow, ladies and gents
grin.gif

create categories we all agree on...everyone post with votes and tally up.

ideas for more categories...

Most hated?
Most loved?
Best sex scene?
Nter you would love to bring back from banned camp?
Nter you would love to send to banned camp (for eternity)?

Official Voting will begin on December 1st. This will give us a chance to add any new categories and to get nominees for each category.

A separate thread for voting will be made on Friday November 18th. In this thread all you have to supply us with is your email address. On December 1st, emails will begin to go out. The email will give you a link to a website where you'll be able to cast your vote for each category. This will help avoid confusion and make it a lot easier to track votes.

Nominees for each category will be added sometime within the next week.

POLORICO has my vote.

just talked on FB for about an hour. if i die, you can arrest him. claimed he's flying to CA to "pay me a visit" this weekend. wants to meet up at the mall.

Back
Top Bottom