The Fishing Thread, ANY ANGLERS ON NT ?!

If I wasnt working, I would go with you lol

I am really addicted to fishing.

Sidenote. I watch a lot of diehard fishing, outdoor chef life and fisherman's life. That's awesome you meet diehard. It's crazy how they are landing big fish on a kayak.
I love fishing too lol. I only mess with ocean fish. Don't mess with those lakes/river unless its for a Striper in the spring, Sturgeon, or salmon run in the fall.

i watch their videos too including moomoo, philosophy d, nick fish. they all fish the same spots on their kayak lol.

Speaking of Taku, I've been trying to figure out where this spot is the last hour. Frustrating as hell lol

I know that corner looks like bodega bay but I know its not cuz that place is done for. Just trying to find a spot to go when I'm by myself without needing to launching a boat. Low tide next week for digging gaper/washington clams :evil:

What kind of fish finder are you guys using? Ours died last week and need a new one.

that Setup you weretalking about kind of sounds like a 3 way rig for catfish.
same thing except they throw the lead (:nerd:z and up usually) and then slide the baits down separately because often times the bait is really big and too much to cast out.
one thing that some do though is drone it out really far.

Damn that’s next level casting.

it wasn’t too bad today. nothing I couldn’t just pull out some line and get the tangle out.

once I got the hang of it with heavy lures I was fine. Lighter stuff... fml.

all I got was a snapping turtle though which pissed me off. :lol: I hate catching turtles.

I love fishing too lol. I only mess with ocean fish. Don't mess with those lakes/river unless its for a Striper in the spring, Sturgeon, or salmon run in the fall.

i watch their videos too including moomoo, philosophy d, nick fish. they all fish the same spots on their kayak lol.

Speaking of Taku, I've been trying to figure out where this spot is the last hour. Frustrating as hell lol

I know that corner looks like bodega bay but I know its not cuz that place is done for. Just trying to find a spot to go when I'm by myself without needing to launching a boat. Low tide next week for digging gaper/washington clams :evil:

What kind of fish finder are you guys using? Ours died last week and need a new one.

We have a hummingbird HELIX fish finder.

Do you know where the halibut fishing grounds are in HMB?

Deer blowing up my spot... was fishing a frog to start and something hit it HARD but I missed the hook set. Either a large mouth or northern.

then I switched lures and yeah, basically I should go pro. :pimp: :lol:

72F6C9FB-BE93-45C7-95FD-BF692CD86678.jpeg

EC2ED2F3-3733-4844-8940-517773A5584D.jpeg
60CAD4D4-923A-4E82-B1A0-D521B67AAAB6.jpeg

went 1 time with my cousins in osakis. I'm from houston so it wasn't that great of an experience for me...haha. they just got super drunk in the ice house and we only caught 1 walleye.

that about sums up ice fishing from what I hear. :lol:

I hate the cold, I don’t drink either and that’s all you do when you ice fish. I’ll burn one with you but I don’t wanna be crammed in an ice house with 10 drunk dudes.

Back
Top Bottom