The Fishing Thread, ANY ANGLERS ON NT ?!

20200913_101810.jpg

20200913_101600.jpg

Striper we caught last weekend. I am starting to favor lake fishing.

I wish I had a boat. Bank fishing in the city can be rough. Caught a couple largemouths last week on a choppo. Last night was a bust. Gets dark so early now.

I work too damn much so it would be a waste of money and I’d be mad stressed about leaving all the time to use my boat. :lol:

Broke my favorite rod. Been goin for prolly 15+ years.
anyone got suggestions on some nice inshore saltwater cork handle rods that ain’t crazy priced?

anyone have a favorite?

Y’all should look into getting a pedal drive kayak those are fun too , got a native slayer propel 10 late this season since my other kayak was struggling in the wind and it’s definetly just as phone as fishing on a boat. Can’t wait till next year for more use out of it.

Y’all should look into getting a pedal drive kayak those are fun too , got a native slayer propel 10 late this season since my other kayak was struggling in the wind and it’s definetly just as phone as fishing on a boat. Can’t wait till next year for more use out of it.

My coworker has a few. Do you get tired on it?

My biggest fear is to get winded and not make it back to shore lol

Ok. I poked my head in here a few times over the years and I guess I am on the road to learning as much as I can now.

Went fishing twice @ Thomas Park Point in Annapolis, MD. (Chesapeake Bay). No luck but I understand the point of it all ain't even ABOUT the fish.

So if yall can pointme in the direction of any trusted resources, I would appreciate it.

I don't know what I don't know so treat me like I am a child please.

Youtune
Readings

Anything for beginners.

Ok. I poked my head in here a few times over the years and I guess I am on the road to learning as much as I can now.

Went fishing twice @ Thomas Park Point in Annapolis, MD. (Chesapeake Bay). No luck but I understand the point of it all ain't even ABOUT the fish.

So if yall can pointme in the direction of any trusted resources, I would appreciate it.

Youtune
Readings

Anything for beginners.

Do you have any friends that fish? I learned everything from them.

A guess a start is to get a reel and rod. Once you invest into one then you won't have an excuse on not going out often.

Youtune
Readings

Anything for beginners.
Freshwater or saltwater fishing ? I’d say bassreource.com for freshwater bass fishing .. I’d say ned rig is a simple start it’ll catch almost any fish and might work in saltwater but definetly will work in freshwater fishing .

What's up peeps.

Need help with a couple of poles and reels for rover fishing.

Went to Dicks and came out with this for a 9 y/o

and this for a 16 y/o

I was skeptical buying something so inexpensive, but the associate assured me those will work for river fishing and begginers ....

I need recommendations, suggestions and / or if these will work?

Back
Top Bottom