The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Barry about to smash Iris on the porch

Edit: nvm 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So what the hell just happened? lol I know he went back in time ...but what does that mean for next season? Lol

Wait son got closure on his mom's death with the speed force and his dad's death causes him to go back and save his mom not his dad?

The ****?

He better go to save his dad next.

Last edited:
Wait son got closure on his mom's death with the speed force and his dad's death causes him to go back and save his mom not his dad?

The ****?

Wouldn't that affect the future? His mom/dad would still be alive since he just saved his mom.

The ****?

Wouldn't that affect the future? His mom/dad would still be alive since he just saved his mom.
Barry clearly doesn't give a ****.

He changed the past once he stopped Thawne. You saw that Barry who went back to save her the first time just disappear. That means that entire timeline doesn't exist now.

Once he goes back to his present in 2016 he may not even have his powers anymore.

Last edited:
I'm just low-key upset that Barry didn't smash Iris.

He could've given her the pipe on the porch, fam.

Barry Allen continues to give no ***** about the dangers of time travel regardless of the universe he's in :lol: :rofl: And son still couldn't just close the ******* deal with Iris :smh:

If it is Flashpoint Paradox I'm betting in that timeline, Joe isn't down with Iris and Barry like earth 2 Joe, she may really not be in to him. Eddie is probably alive.

Makes sense now that future Barry shook his head no to time travelling Barry who tried to save his mom the first time cuz he knew later on he'd save her after dealing with Zoom.

There's also the question of Thawne and Earth 1 Wells.

The majority of next season may feel like a reboot cuz the past won't matter and relationships will all be different.

I just wonder how long it'll take for Barry to forget his original timeline for of he will at all.

Won't even be mad if the main villain is Grodd for real. I know Thawne will be lurking in the background.

Last edited:
Flash never met Supergirl possibly, he never helps Oliver in those crossovers so they're on their own with Savage, Livewire, etc.

But what does this mean for the reat of the DC TV universe?

If Its Flashpoint Paradox then it means that everyones life is about to go to hell :lol:

Though if it means Felicity dies over in Arrow then I think we can call it a win.

Last edited:
I highly suggest that everybody reads the link I posted....it gives insight on what direction they may be going with all of the shows....not just flash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom