The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

From an action standpoint , last night's episode was a little underwhelming. But overall another great season finale. The repercussions from Barry time traveling again are HUGE!!!! I wonder that if we truly get a flashpoint storyline , who would replace the warring Altaniens and the Amazonians? 

I'm also glad that John Wesley Shipp got to don the Flash suit again. Everything comes full circle.

Last edited:
If we can get a Jessica Jones show, we can get a Jason Todd show.

We can get any show regardless. We don't need a Jason Todd show though. Not even really any point for that if you're not going to bring in other Bat characters, which it seems they don't want to do as they've ignored the chance to do so for years.

If the CW had the balls to give us a 6th comic based show on their network after Berlanti said 4 DC showsnsharing the same universe was the limit I'd hope it be something like Vixen or Mr. Terrific.

If we can get a Jessica Jones show, we can get a Jason Todd show.
Yet I feel compelled to say JJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Todd

If Todd is wanted that badly just make him an Arrow villain and eventual ally.

Last edited:
Before the characters actually appeared I would've looked into a Hawkman & Hawkgirl show. I kind of hate Carter here though so i'm good on that now.

Both hawk characters kinda lame with how they are tied to vandal savage. Then there was the whole storyline about the thanagarians invading which was better.

Although I enjoyed the season overall, I feel like once the reveal of who Zoom was the show kind of lost its edge...Maybe those long breaks ruined my viewing experience, but by the time this finale came around I wasn't as intrigued as I once was and it felt a little more forced and stretched out. I really just watched it to just to see how it ends, but apart of me had already lost interest...

Still a good season overall. Not to excited to see a Flashpoint Paradox season without those key characters.

Last edited:
Son's about to get everyone killed to save his mom. Look forward to Reverse Flash showing up and mocking him for it.

Comic book heads

DC Rebirth came out today... Replacing the new 52 that was trash

New Flash Rebirth comes out June 8th I believe

Although I enjoyed the season overall, I feel like once the reveal of who Zoom was the show kind of lost its edge...Maybe those long breaks ruined my viewing experience, but by the time this finale came around I wasn't as intrigued as I once was and it felt a little more forced and stretched out. I really just watched it to just to see how it ends, but apart of me had already lost interest...

Still a good season overall. Not to excited to see a Flashpoint Paradox season without those key characters.

Yeah they did a good job keeping zoom straight nuts after the reveal, but man when he was unknown son was vicious and delightfully evil. Him dragging Barry around town like Linus' blankie still makes me chuckle.

last episode was
eek.gif
smokin.gif

patty @ dinner
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

barry getting that work from zoom
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just watched the finale. Aren't characters especially heroes suppose to grow and become more intelligent as the show progresses? That last scene makes it seem like Barry learned nothing at all.

Anyone else feel they took the awesome episode Kevin Smith wrote where Barry was in the speed force and threw it in the trash?
laugh.gif

He gets a life lesson from the universe/speed force and takes steps backwards. 

Just watched the finale. Aren't characters especially heroes suppose to grow and become more intelligent as the show progresses? That last scene makes it seem like Barry learned nothing at all.

Indeed it does, but it's in-character with how he is in the comics. After years of being the Flash and knowing the dangers of time travel he went back in time to save his mommy, screwed the world and created Flashpoint, then went back in time and created the New 52. Afterwards, a future version of that same Barry Allen went back in time again and started changing various things :lol: Barry Allen is honestly the last person who should have the ability to time travel, because he never learns a damn thing.

I was rolling when he met Reverse Flash to ask about the tachyons and Wells accused him of not knowing what he was doing :lol:

Last edited:
I really liked the ending for Zoom with the whole Black Flash potential set up.

Time wraiths only going for time travelling speedsters still pisses me off though.

What are they doing for rebirth to make it better than the new 52?
They're blaming everything on Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen while trying to recapture what made their comics 10 years ago I guess even though they started the New52 to get a boost in sales (which they did).

Indeed it does, but it's in-character with how he is in the comics. After years of being the Flash and knowing the dangers of time travel he went back in time to save his mommy, screwed the world and created Flashpoint, then went back in time and created the New 52. Afterwards, a future version of that same Barry Allen went back in time again and started changing various things :lol: Barry Allen is honestly the last person who should have the ability to time travel, because he never learns a damn thing.

I was rolling when he met Reverse Flash to ask about the tachyons and Wells accused him of not knowing what he was doing :lol:
I think he tried to justify it by thinking Reverse Flash wasn't suppose to time travel and kill his moms either but he did and he didn't destroy the world :lol:

Plus keep in mind Barry has changed the timeline a few times already and this one he's erasing isn't even the OG timeline. He did it when that tidal wave hit the city and Iris told him she loves him and again when he went back in time to learn from Thawne after knocking out his past self :lol:

If anything, he should lose his powers and wait to get them at a later point like how it was suppose to originally happen.

Still a dumbass decision though :lol: Rationally, we'd hope Barry matures, makes smarter decisions but knowing him he'll be so terrified of the new present he created, he'll rush to Wells and Cisco and try to convince them to strap him in to a contained particle accelerator and get struck by lightning/eletrocuted.

Plus it's a good way to keep Henry, Wells, etc. on the show.

Last edited:
Next season about to be lit [emoji]128293[/emoji]

If it's really Flashpoint Paradox things will be interesting.

It doesn't even have to be the full season. What if it was a crossover for the first episode of each show? Flash, Arrow and Supergirl?

Have Arrow and Black Canary in the roles of Aqua Man and Wonder Woman raging wars against each other. Black Canary (side chick) killing Felicity (the wife) igniting the conflict. Supergirl in the Superman role. **** would be lit

This ***** Barry never learns
mean.gif

New 52 is over? DC rebooting again? Might start reading DC comics again. Gotta catch up on my Marvel joints too.

Not a reboot but a revamp to explain what was the New52 reboot and why it's no longer a soft reboot.

A lot of ppl are interested. Some other ppl like me think it's bull ****.

Last edited:
Eff arrow. Let that show die a painful death.

Yo, when he took off running from the porch I thought he was going to whatever earth Cara / supergirl is from and try to get with her for some reason but then I remembered it would've been reported if Melissa Beenmoist filmed a cameo scene.

should just cancel arrow and make it the flash and his sidekick arrow

Back
Top Bottom