The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

This would be a really good way to refresh and intertwine all the shows

Guess this was further precipitated by Supergirl joining CW?

Eff arrow. Let that show die a painful death.

Yo, when he took off running from the porch I thought he was going to whatever earth Cara / supergirl is from and try to get with her for some reason but then I remembered it would've been reported if Melissa Beenmoist filmed a cameo scene.

I read it. It was an interview with dude who plays Henry/Jay talking about his hopes and chances of being in LoT to found the JSA.

This dude Barry is mad reckless. :lol:
It's so laughable. I mean technically the show has switched timelines cuz of Barry 4 times now.

Now he finna to do it again.
This would be a really good way to refresh and intertwine all the shows

Guess this was further precipitated by Supergirl joining CW?
Yeah now that I think about it this would be the best way to get everybody set on the same earth.

I assume S2 will start with her on earth and then some crisis fighting some big bad that forced her earth or at least her continuity ends up sharing with Barry's.

Eff arrow. Let that show die a painful death.
I think the show sucks and haven't watched it in the longest save for a crossover and an extra ep or 2 but a complete reboot might be the best thing for the show.

Maybe the finale against Damian Darko will cause some big magic reality warping crisis that'll tie-in to Flash creating this new timeline.

The last thing left is Legends and adjusting/changing to the new timline on that should be easy.

Last edited:
This dude has been creating his own L's the entire show.

Now he just created another one that'll take a whole season to fix.

Dumb 
mean.gif

Maybe Darhk will succeed with the nukes and it will end up not mattering because Barry altered the timeline? Would be hilarious to see the reactions of the people that watch Arrow, but not The Flash if everyone dies in the finale. :lol:

This is where a shared tv universe can cause problems. Imagine the other showrunners being told that flash messes up a lot of stuff and they have to write the affect it has on their shows.

This is where a shared tv universe can cause problems. Imagine the other showrunners being told that flash messes up a lot of stuff and they have to write the affect it has on their shows.

I'm pretty sure they all know about this that's why they did what they did on Arrow. Killing Laurel, possibly nuking a city. All of this can be waved away due to Barry.

I wonder how this effects Legends. Can't wait to see the Arrow x Flash x Legends x Supergirl team up they was talking about last week.

It just dawned on me that it's messed up the speed force doesn't like speedsters time travelling but the time masters get to do it without repercussion :lol: They out here manipulating the timeline for centuries and ain't no wraiths after them.

I imagine they knew about this before they even started planning for this season.

Plus I doubt it's gonna be a strict everything has to happen at the same time sort of thing. Supergirl will probably lineup midway through. It'll work for story and real life given some actors won't be returning to the show. Arrow sucks so what does it matter? And like I said LoT is all about changing the past. Will they even notice? Gideon gonna finally speak about how they've all caused irreparable damage on the time stream and now **** has permanently changed?

Then again it could be next season of the Flash they only spends some time in the changed present before Barry has to change it again like in Flashpoint.

Last edited:
I'm not interested in a Flashpoint storyline unless it's Thomas Wayne whooping ***

DCtv should introduce a Batman variant to the shows since they're never going to do Batman on tv (it seems).

Make it Doctor Mid-Nite. I know he's been teased to show up in LoT. Just give present Flash and Arrow an older badass version.

latest

Basically, Daredevil with a cape, a pet owl, and some Batman type gadgets and weapons. Doesn't really shoot guns like Thomas Wayne but he throws bombs (they're just smoke bombs).

Last edited:
Just give us a show with Jason Todd. It can tie in with the Arrowverse since Roy bounced from the team there.

Barry continues to do dumb ish smh. Not sure how I feel about the finale. It depends on how it affects the other shows. I mean it has to right?

Whatever happens I hope they reset Arrow.....PLEASE!!!

Just give us a show with Jason Todd. It can tie in with the Arrowverse since Roy bounced from the team there.
Would not watch.

Plus a show about him would be extremely lacking without the Bat background. Without it he's just a super angry dude that might have died and resurrected who believes in killing criminals; Punisher lite.

Back
Top Bottom