The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

If we're talking about Jesse Martin now

This is hands down one of the best scenes in the CW comic-verse.

Zoom was a dope antagonist to me!! :nthat:

Hell I even named my fantasy football team after him.. :lol:

And just like Zoom for months I wasn't taken any Ls.. But then I had one bad day and lost it all.. :rofl:

Pretty much how it was in the show :rofl:

Only chance Zoom and I have is to change our names to Black Flash and try again to be the best next season.. :lol:

Last edited:
‘Supergirl’ Casts Tyler Hoechlin as Superman for Season 2

“Supergirl” has found its Man of Steel; “Teen Wolf” alum Tyler Hoechlin has been cast as Superman/Clark Kent in Season 2 of the Greg Berlanti-produced drama, which is making the jump from CBS to The CW for its sophomore outing.

supergirl-tyler-hoechlin-superman.jpg

I don't think cavill's bad. He obviously has the look and physique but they have him playing too stoic. They can give superman more of a personality. I keep repeating myself but make him a bad mofo like the Mexican superman from Gods & Monsters.

I don't think cavill's bad. He obviously has the look and physique but they have him playing too stoic. They can give superman more of a personality. I keep repeating myself but make him a bad mofo like the Mexican superman from Gods & Monsters.

Too late for that at this point. That'll have to wait for the next round of live action films or animated series.

Grant Gustin [emoji]10004[/emoji] @grantgust

Just finished reading episode 3-01 titled JK NOT GONNA TELL YOU YET! I'm SO excited to get back to work in 2 weeks. #TheFlashSeason3

Greg Berlanti [emoji]10004[/emoji] @GBerlanti

@grantgust I'm cool with you telling them the title :smile:

FLASHPOINT. This is not drill.

Season 3 is gonna be lit.

Back
Top Bottom