The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Zoom was a dope antagonist to me!! :nthat:

Hell I even named my fantasy football team after him.. :lol:

And just like Zoom for months I wasn't taken any Ls.. But then I had one bad day and lost it all.. :rofl:

I was listening to a podcast and they had one of the dc comics youtube hosts on it and they thought that what barry did won't affect the other shows. They think this flashpoint paradox stuff will be resolved in the first couple of episodes next season. I think all of next season will be about him trying to fix the big mess he made.

What he did was such a villain move. He altered time for a selfish reason and personal gain regardless of consequences.

I was listening to a podcast and they had one of the dc comics youtube hosts on it and they thought that what barry did won't affect the other shows. They think this flashpoint paradox stuff will be resolved in the first couple of episodes next season. I think all of next season will be about him trying to fix the big mess he made.

What he did was such a villain move. He altered time for a selfish reason and personal gain regardless of consequences.

This is the big problem I have with Flashpoint as a story and have had with Barry Allen as a character ever since (The fact that a version of him proceeded to go back in time and nearly do the same thing again just made it even worse :smh: ). Professor Zoom is 100% correct when he points out that Barry didn't bother to do anything selfless with such great power, like stop JFK from getting shot or make sure Hitler didn't become the leader of Germany. He chose to save his mom and in the process screwed the entire world. Spider-Man's with great power comes great responsibility speech would be pretty damn fitting here. Barry's a scumbag. Didn't even smash Iris before he did it :smh:

Last edited:
barry dun goofed again. Would've been better off killing him. Someone also mentioned that him getting torn apart by those demons is worse than just dying.

They stretching his subtle acting skills here.

He only played Earth 1 Wells for like one ep before Thawne killed him. Played villain Thawne posing as Wells (who was all cool then got real mysterious and ominous when he got out that chair going in to straight villain mode). Then played Earth 2 Wells (who was more impatient, reckless, a dedicated father, and desperate who learned how to trust more) now I assume he's gonna play the Wells that didn't die, OG Earth 1. Hope his personality is different from the 2 we've see in a noticeable way. May get to see his wife too.

Last edited:
So glad Cavanagh got to be part of this show as he used to be the lead of an older show called Ed (which was very underrated, imo). He's a very solid actor.

I'd say he's the best actor along with Jesse Martin in this show.

Last edited:
So glad Cavanagh got to be part of this show as he used to be the lead of an older show called Ed (which was very underrated, imo). He's a very solid actor.

I'd say he's the best actor along with Jesse Martin in this show.
Jesse Martin is IMO the best actor on Flash. Tom is decent on the show.

Don't laugh, but i was watching rent a couple weeks ago. And I forgot he could sing like that. Ties into his earth 2 character.

So random, but funny!!

I never watch cops shows, i avoid anything with premises with detective or fbi agent.. Unless it something like white collar or fringe.

Martin is a really good actor but his role in this limits it. His partnership with Lenny on L&O was great.

Tom is getting to shine though. Secret villain posing as friend to impatient genius who will do anything to protect his family.

Back
Top Bottom