The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Are we not going to bring up the fact that my mans Wally is bout to beat Jessie's cake out the frame?

Young boy got the juice now

Caitlin with the 99.7% heel turn.

Was spitting nothing but facts at Gary about all his ****-ups and how they're all negatively impacted by them.

Didn't she freeze that Alchemy minion that Joe was interrogating?

Gary letting her slide with attempted murder.

Figure Julian was involved more prominently in the main storyline so I'm not surprised that he's Alchemy.

She really went from Face > Heel > Face in one episode haha
mean.gif
The official wrestling term for this is doing an  Alicia Fox.

^ It might be. I recall some Easter egg/hint about the justice society/league in the crossover.

This dude Barry really tried to fix things and go back to the reality he knows and came to one where he is 100% the bad guy, everybody hates him except Iris :lol: Son finally gets Iris and ruins his relationship with just about everybody else.

Last edited:
^ It might be. I recall some Easter egg/hunt about the justice society/league in the crossover.

This dude Barry really tried to fix things and go back to the reality he knows and came to one where he is 100% the bad guy, everybody hates him except Iris
laugh.gif
Son finally gets Iris and ruins his relationship with just about everybody else.
Hence his rebranding as Larry.

Did he get a chance to finally get into Iris sugar walls yet?
You know he hasn't fam. This is Larry we're talking about.

They casually threw in him smashing Patty. He probably has already smashed Iris

Last edited:
She was throwing those sharp icicles at cisco with no dambs given and was about to murk julian. For some reason she didn't kill larry when she had a few chances though.

She's certainly justified in hating larry but her powers making her evil is kinda weird. Like it makes her heart cold and turns her into a cold person.

That's what didn't make sense to me.

And it had nothing to do with Alchemy.

Since when does powers gained from that reactor blowing up change your personality at all? Plus she's basing the idea of that off her alternate universe version of her who clearly had a different upbringing given so many ppl are evil there.

Then that little girl had a split personality either before or cuz of Alchemy.

It was just weird new logic they tried to throw in the show.

Please don't bring up that girl again. Some of the worst acting I've ever seen.

And yeah, the whole blaming Barry for her powers angle doesn't make sense. This would have happened eventually regardless. Also, Alchemy had nothing to do with her dormant abilities revealing itself, so why seek him?

Nah man that acting was hilariously on point.

If she stayed a villain I'd take her more seriously than Snart and Heatwave.

And yeah, the whole blaming Barry for her powers angle doesn't make sense. This would have happened eventually regardless. Also, Alchemy had nothing to do with her dormant abilities revealing itself, so why seek him?

Maybe the Caitlin in the original timeline before flashpoint wasn't affected by the reactor, we'll never really know. I think she figured if he can give powers to people who had powers on another earth he must be powerful enough to take someone's powers away.

She really went from Face > Heel > Face in one episode haha :smh:

Them motivational talks are powerful

Maybe the Caitlin in the original timeline before flashpoint wasn't affected by the reactor, we'll never really know. I think she figured if he can give powers to people who had powers on another earth he must be powerful enough to take someone's powers away.

Yeah she states that in the show that she wants to see if he can take the powers away. The fact that she goes evil is the weirdest thing.

Also, they really didn't try to misdirect us by casting Malfoy. We all expected him to be the villain the second he was hired. Thought they was going to hit us with the swerve. Nope!

Yeah, him being alchemy was way too predictable. We don't need crazy swerves on this show but don't be too obvious. Plus I remember one scene Joe was asking where julian was, he was busy being alchemy.

Back
Top Bottom