The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

The gif of Gary getting dragged around by Zoom like a ragdoll always gets me. 
laugh.gif

ray is back to being iron man again. Would be better if they actually made the atom like the atom.

Man. I have no knowledge of citizen steel. I hope they didn't go out of their way to redesign his costume to look like Cap's :lol:

ray is back to being iron man again. Would be better if they actually made the atom like the atom.
They're dumb. Perfect time to redesign his suit at the least. You'd think they'd be itching to throw some leather on Ray.

Color wise it's the same as Steel though.

Man. I have no knowledge of citizen steel. I hope they didn't go out of their way to redesign his costume to look like Cap's :lol:
Nope. Peep the LoT thread to see his comic costumes and how they adapted it.

He's the grandson of Commander Steel, a WW2 soldier. Granted there's a bunch of soldier heroes from the golden age similar to Cap. Cap's not even the first.

Diggle's going to drag larry's body to the dumpster after he empties a few clips into him.

Last edited:
Caitlin and Iris this episode 
pimp.gif

Watched Supergirl last night for the first time (meh) but they had some nice gals on there too.

CW bringing the smokeshow at their finest for this 4 event crossover. 

We need a rankings list of the baddies between the 4 shows. 

Last edited:
Excuse my bad memory but who is this government agent Lila chick that knows all of their secret identities?

I forgot Thawne/Wells left everrything Wells owns to Barry when confessing.

Last edited:
So barry is kinda rich with all the stuff he owns but he was still living in joe's place and awkwardly making out with iris with him watching?

Lila is Diggle's ex-wife, dunno if they remarried but they together again and his baby mama.

There's a couple on there.

Season 2 isn't that bad. I skipeed S1. 

I'm hyped even though everything is happening a bit too fast. These commercials are a blow though.

Kinda lame that the legends and arrow team left the new members out. Glad Thea bae is participating though. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom