The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Maybe that's the first sign of her having meta powers. That room would've lit up if firestorm was there.

Last edited:
I must be blind cuz I'm not seeing anything when she hugs Barry.

I see it now. Must be cold in that room or something :lol:

Last edited:
Larry got tired of dropping his nuts on the past timeline so he's moving on to the future timeline :rofl:

Larry got tired of dropping his nuts on the past timeline so he's moving on to the future timeline
roll.gif
Gary.
mean.gif

Kid Flash looks extra frail with the loose leather gear :lol: Makes his movements look awkward.

Slomo cgi looked terrible too, why didn't they just shoot that real life and just slomo it, it's not like they were doing flips or running up walls.

Can't wait for Grodd!

Kid Flash looks extra frail with the loose leather gear :lol: Makes his movements look awkward.

Slomo cgi looked terrible too, why didn't they just shoot that real life and just slomo it, it's not like they were doing flips or running up walls.

Can't wait for Grodd!

Good question

They getting really mushy this season :smh:
The dip in quality is really evident this season. Arrow started sucking after season 3..........

Last edited:
They getting really mushy this season
mean.gif

The dip in quality is really evident this season. Arrow started sucking after season 3..........
Can you really blame them?

It seems like they showcased most of dude's Rogues Gallery in the first 2 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom