The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I knew it. Prepare for Barry to say **** the consequences and prevent Iris' death by any means necessary :lol:

I'm confused. How is he trapped if he's always showing up and washing larry?
He needs the stone to show up so he's probably referencing that. And I bet he's trapped in the speed force, the same damn place they just threw the stone into 
laugh.gif

I'm confused. How is he trapped if he's always showing up and washing larry?
He's trapped in some void that future Barry trapped him in. Only free when the stone box trapping the philosopher's stone is open.

Last edited:
Larry needs to unwrap some meat imto Iris tonight. Only have 5 months left to taste those cheeks

This ***** Barry really do move fast
You know son originally bought her some earrings, saw her die and was like nah **** that let me go get a loan, use my next 6 paychecks and go cop this crib
laugh.gif
I was wondering how he could afford such a nice place. Bruh talmbout "I put your name on the lease" prob put her name on the loan too as a cosigner 
laugh.gif
 Bruh the fastest forger alive

Barry got money for days, remember he inherited STAR Labs, all the oatents, he has the abandon Hall of Justice airfield from the crossover. He's pretty rich.

I forgot about all that. I guess it slipped my mind cuz he was still working for the police force.

Either way it's not like Star Labs is actually making any money right now.

HR is right about opening it up to the public and taking funds from those suckers

Savitar said one dies, one betrays them, one suffers a fate worse than death, what else?
I think that's it.

One dies = Iris.

One betrays them = Cisco? He's still in his feelings with Gary about Dante. Watch them have Wells betray them again. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

One suffers a fate worse than death = Gary. After pining away for Iris for years he finally get her only to have indirectly get killed by his hands because a speed god he locked away is seeking venegance.

Whats the point of Barry having a secret identity or even a mask at this point :smh:

Jay lived through this with no major visible injuries. Super speed is clearly not his only power.

%24

%24

I forgot about all that. I guess it slipped my mind cuz he was still working for the police force.
HR is right about opening it up to the public and taking funds from those suckers

If he owns the patents and those patents are fro every day things, Larry is rolling in dough. Makes you wonder why he didn't just quit and be The Flash full time...

If he owns the patents and those patents are fro every day things, Larry is rolling in dough. Makes you wonder why he didn't just quit and be The Flash full time...

Well, working at the police station allows him to 1)get the inside word on any crimes taking place and 2)often be present already when crimes start to take place. Granted, Joe could fill him in regardless, but there are certainly worse jobs that a superhero could have during the day.

Well, working at the police station allows him to 1)get the inside word on any crimes taking place and 2)often be present already when crimes start to take place. Granted, Joe could fill him in regardless, but there are certainly worse jobs that a superhero could have during the day.

Cisco and Joe can get the info and he's fast. Sure he can get to any crime happening around the city with the added bonus of not having to cover up his schemes to a boss/partner/whatever

Back
Top Bottom