The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

phatty needs to return

1603757798398.png

If they're saying Black Lightning might get the ax because of ratings, what makes them think a Khalil show is going to fare any better?

If they're saying Black Lightning might get the ax because of ratings, what makes them think a Khalil show is going to fare any better?
Its new. I assume it'll be different than the jokey lame confused portrayal of him on that show.

Unless it's terrible out the box the show can at least get 2 or 3 seasons.

They just need something new to promote in their lineup since they've abandoned teen dramas as their bread and butter.

Flash returns February 23rd for season 7

Sike!

"anyone can save the world with their might- it takes a real hero to do it with his heart."

Are you ****ing kidding me!?! stop writing them cheesy *** lines please..... and it's been so long that I forgot who the villain was....

"On one Earth, you have Gal [Gadot] and Jason [Momoa] and Ezra [Miller], as this Justice League and you can continue telling these stories, while on another Earth, you can have a more grounded, real, Year Two Batman. There is that one Earth, that greater Earth with this existing Justice League and another that's sort of happening with that Year Two Batman."
"You don't have to pick one or the other, you can love both. And they do both exist in this great Multiverse. I do think that moving forward, there's more opportunities for us to do this sort of stuff,"
"And of course there's outliers like Joker, that doesn't exist on either Earth, but that's OK," he concluded. "Matt Reeves can continue to build out his Gotham."

I lost interest with the Flash since season 3 I think. All the non-speedster-villains have been "meh", so are the story lines, he relies so much on team FLash, and so many new characters. I cannot stand the filler episodes either. Yeah I also agree the lines are so cheesy. Arrow ended in high note. I think if the series will be ended, they need to bring all the evil speedsters back. Or, let Barry really vanishes, and have Wally or the next speedster to take the mantle. That should open the opportunity for new show.

Grant really felt some type of way about the comments about his skinny frame last season :lol:

Man done widened himself and put on pounds.

Back
Top Bottom