The Following: Episode 15.....Season Finale - Finally.

^She died :lol: They were too late.

:lol: @ this cliffhanger season finale. The whole ep I was like where is that chick Hardy was smashing and Joe promised the kill? Did they kill her and I missed it? Then she pops up in the end for one more final dumb scene. Claire sees him bleeding on the floor and just after all the **** she's been through she goes towards him instead of looking around for who stabbed him or to get a weapon :stoneface:
So what exactly are they going to do for season 2?

Don't tell me Ryan and Claire somehow survives because that'd just be dumb as hell. No main antagonist shown either.

Season 2 is going to be a wreck.
Aint no way Hardy is dying. This show is done with Bacon's departure.

Somehow he'll survive but Claire will die or be paralyzed or something. I bet they'll resume the season with a time skip. A few months. They'll bring in a new top follower along with the stragglers that escaped, he'll have some crazy master plan and grudge against Hardy and things will start all over again. Then at some point it'll be revealed that guy is really taking care of a burnt up Joe who is really calling the shots that's writing a new story where this time he really wants Hardy dead.

I'm pretty much done with this show though. It'll have to be a slow night for me to get around watching anything in season 2.

Last edited:
The Fact hardy never locked the door after getting food was so dumb. Stupid writers

That season finale was mehhh at best.

Ryan putting a shot in that dudes head :smokin

Wish they kept the FBI chick around longer, dont think she needed to die yet.

Claire running without looking around :smh: and yeah I think she'll be paralyzed too, not expecting much for season two right now smh

What a fitting finale for a trainwreck of a show. Good riddance.

That cliffhanger was laughable. Seeing molly just stab bacon then hide then pop out again to stab claire was pure comedy.

Emma being the main villian next season will be horrible. Bless the peeps that will endure S2.

So what exactly are they going to do for season 2?

Don't tell me Ryan and Claire somehow survives because that'd just be dumb as hell. No main antagonist shown either.

Season 2 is going to be a wreck.

if you don't see them die, they didn't

All 3 will be back for next season

I actually thought that was one of the best episodes of the season til the last five minutes. The scene where Claire "blames" herself for the people Joe killed.:wow:

Don't think any of Carroll, Hardy, or Claire are dead. Claire will prolly be paralyzed and Carroll pulling strings behind the scenes.

BTW Was that Emma in the restaurant in Alabama?

For some reason I first thought the FBI guy who gave him the food was a follower.

Having Ryan and Claire come out of this is just stupid, though. A follower has them helpless on the floor and somehow they manage to live?
View media item 388879

Last edited:
Yea LV, that was Emma.

I hope they're all dead and Iceman takes over as the lead next year. Then promptly dies in episode 1. Then it's cancelled. Waste of my damn Monday's :lol:

Last edited:
LOL, yes... this show's over... enough with the frustration!  

Bring on season 2! 

Unless the joke's on us and that there really isn't a season 2... everyone dies. 

More Hannibal, please.

One of the worst, yet amusing season finales in television history.

It's so bad...that we can't help but to watch :lol:

HORRIBLE :rofl:

Claire must be up there with Skyler White for most annoying female characters in TV history.

"OH LET ME TURN MY BACK TO THE ENTIRE APARTMENT WHILE I CONSOLE YOU KEVIN... OH ****, IM STABBED" :smh:

Yea LV, that was Emma.

I hope they're all dead and Iceman takes over as the lead next year. Then promptly dies in episode 1. Then it's cancelled. Waste of my damn Monday's
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The finale eh.

I was afraid they were just gonna capture Joe again, so that we could go through all this again in Season 2.

Joe had to die, at least they did that right.

Not enthused about Emma being the main antagonist for season 2 though.

Im glad I dont have to waste my time on this show anymore. But somehow I know Im gonna tune in for season 2. :smh:
Not looking forward to it at all.
Disappointed agent Parker died, hopefully Joe doesn't make a comeback if his death was faked somehow.
They pretty much left the whole plot of season 2 open. We dont know who's gonna be back.
Hopefully they hire new writers.

How is it possible this show got a 7.8 on IMDB based on over 27,000 votes?

Last edited:
Not buying that Joe died. The writers will, somehow, find a way for him to survive... you know, like having the forensic tech guys all be followers of Joe and faking the evidence! Yeah, that's it! Problem solved! 

One of the worst, yet amusing season finales in television history.

It's so bad...that we can't help but to watch :lol:

HORRIBLE :rofl:

Claire must be up there with Skyler White for most annoying female characters in TV history.

"OH LET ME TURN MY BACK TO THE ENTIRE APARTMENT WHILE I CONSOLE YOU KEVIN... OH ****, IM STABBED" :smh:
I forgot to mention that, I laughed so hard at this finale. When they beat the follower up. When he predictably shot the follower after the other chick died. The struggle with Joe and the fire, what got me there was we see Joe's body partially with like half his face staring at Hardy yet we're hearing loud screams of agony like he's being burned alive but yet the head isn't even moving as it happens :rofl:

I forgot to mention that, I laughed so hard at this finale. When they beat the follower up. When he predictably shot the follower after the other chick died. The struggle with Joe and the fire, what got me there was we see Joe's body partially with like half his face staring at Hardy yet we're hearing loud screams of agony like he's being burned alive but yet the head isn't even moving as it happens :rofl:

Yea wassup with that? I heard screaming and Joe was just calmly staring at Ryan behind a fire :rofl:
It was like something out of a 80's B movie
Show was beyond terrible. The only and I mean only saving grace was Kevin Bacon.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that, I laughed so hard at this finale. When they beat the follower up. When he predictably shot the follower after the other chick died. The struggle with Joe and the fire, what got me there was we see Joe's body partially with like half his face staring at Hardy yet we're hearing loud screams of agony like he's being burned alive but yet the head isn't even moving as it happens
roll.gif
Yes, I forgot to comment about that! What was that about!?  I was thinking "who's screaming? Is there someone else in the shed?" cuz Joe's expression were not reflecting that. Man, this show... 
eyes.gif

I need to continue watching next season to find out what happens though... 
mean.gif

:rofl: Yo I just hope they don't think that was their clever back door to saying Joe isn't dead cuz it'd make sense the guy screaming was the other dude he stabbed up that wasn't dead yet. Then they can spin some bs about that guy having identical dental and DNA somehow. It was just so weird he's staring at dude and loud screams all in the background.

Last edited:
WTF was this finale? Better yet WTF was this show after the first few episodes?

Show started with a very promising pilot and then turned progressively worse with every episode.

show is too much, cannot waste time on another season, too many stupid characters, like really dumb! Plus i hate kid actors, so i hope Joey dies.  You guys need to watch the Americans.  That was the best show on at the time not named Game of Thrones

Yes, I forgot to comment about that! What was that about!?  I was thinking "who's screaming? Is there someone else in the shed?" cuz Joe's expression were not reflecting that. Man, this show... 
eyes.gif

I need to continue watching next season to find out what happens though... 
mean.gif

Joe went out like a G, no tears, no crying, no screaming. He knew it was the end and chilled as the fire consumed him :pimp: :lol: but seriously what the **** was that. Could be still alive or Emma is running things now. As crappy as the next season will be, I'll check it out too

I avoided all the spoilers in here but is it worth it to finish the season? I stopped watching at episode 11 (got busy with finals) and now that I'm done, I have no motivation to finish the last 4 or 5 episodes because of how bad it got in the middle :lol: Is there any reason to keep going?

Back
Top Bottom