The Following: Episode 15.....Season Finale - Finally.

That Ryan twist :wow: I have a feeling that will be important later.

:lol: at Iceman haulin off on everybody he sees. :rofl:

Carroll's wife was chokin pixie ***** out and second in command walks up just laughin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The setup was much better this ep. They didn't leap too much, even tho I am getting annoyed that everywhere they go there isn't a single light to be turned on. Enough of that already, turn the lights on and let us see every detail of everything, quit with the shadow games.

"Hey guys, it's cool, let's just take 3 or less people everywhere we go even though we've established the cult is rollin three hunna deep."

*at scene of investigation*

"Looks like everything's secure in this room.  Let's split up!"

Last edited:
^ i dont think anyone in there right mind considers this a good show

i think its been pretty well established kevin bacon got destroyed in the

bernie madolf scam and has been doing this for a check and mailing it in

this entire season

i watch for the lulz

What a coincidence, Roderick appears just when the ambulance door shuts close.

i dont know why, but that scene annoyed me the most of anything so far in this series
laugh.gif

Anyone know if Hannibal is any good?

Glad to see there are others that enjoy this show. This was my though exactly as the episode was ending. If the door would have just stayed open a bit longer they would have a key piece to the puzzle.

i dont know why, but that scene annoyed me the most of anything so far in this series :lol:

Its better than the Following. Better cast IMO. Its only been 1 episode but it has potential to be a good show

i dont know why, but that scene annoyed me the most of anything so far in this series
laugh.gif

Its better than the Following. Better cast IMO. Its only been 1 episode but it has potential to be a good show
Yeah, I enjoyed Hannibal too... but I also enjoyed the pilot of The Following. 
laugh.gif

But they're both different shows.  Hannibal seems to be a lot darker and more psychological... lots of mind games going on as we all know the truth behind Hannibal. 

I'll be sticking with both.

3 min in why doesn't Iceman just shoot the guy?????????!!!!!!!!!

Like he did the other guys he was quick to beat up and shoot when he returned.

Solid ep imo. Carroll should be dead tho, that wound ain't no joke.

:lol: at two 70 year old cops as roadblocks.

People still walkin right on into FBI building and causing problems. :smh:

2 left, need to finish strong with a hint towards next season.

Carrol ain't gonna kill his ex wife , he js wolfing . I almost changed the channel after she was all in his face talking about "let's give it another go... I can love you again" like how stupid could this B*%^# be ? Glad to see she gave him a taste of his own medicine . Patiently waiting until next Monday

Yeah he should be dead. I was even hoping she was smart enough to put some rat poison or something else really harmful on the blade when she stabbed him.

Iceman continued to show what a little baby and how trigger shy he is all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Man, so frustrating. Iceman shoulda kneecapped Roderick or at least yell out loud to get everyone's attention... or SOMETHING! 

But, damn, that ending! 

Man, we're all drinking the Hardy-juice. 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom