The Game Appreciation vol. Not Triple H

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

game_lax.jpg

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Honestly i didn't know this show was acomedy...seemed like a %+%##%* drama to me[/color]

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

rumor has it this is the last season...how the hell they expect people to watch it if it comes on at 8 on a friday?
That's exactly what they tryna do, get rid of that and Everybody Hates Chris. Primetime Friday night does not exist. That went out w/ TGIF(good ol days
pimp.gif
)

But they need not cancel it. Quit playin and stop pushin black shows to stupid channels noone watches at the most terrible times. Yea I pulled the race card. Ican't think of any show that ppl actually watch on a Friday night that doesn't have a predom black cast.

I like the show, they cancel it and then BET just gon purchase the rights and just keep it in sindication as they already have
tired.gif

I'm addicted after watching 2-3 episodes. This show isn't funny to me; it's straight realistic drama. I'm all into the characters already:white girl can def. get the pipe; spoiler: husband gets the
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
for lying to her so much about juicing when he should be
devil.gif
on tht p. Derwin is a lame pretty boy wanting attention; Med school (Mowrytwin) has poor judgment.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

rumor has it this is the last season...how the hell they expect people to watch it if it comes on at 8 on a friday?
That's exactly what they tryna do, get rid of that and Everybody Hates Chris. Primetime Friday night does not exist. That went out w/ TGIF (good ol days
pimp.gif
)

But they need not cancel it. Quit playin and stop pushin black shows to stupid channels noone watches at the most terrible times. Yea I pulled the race card. I can't think of any show that ppl actually watch on a Friday night that doesn't have a predom black cast.

I like the show, they cancel it and then BET just gon purchase the rights and just keep it in sindication as they already have
tired.gif

word...black shows can never keep a steady schedule...they did the same w/Steve Harvey, Wayans Bros, Girlfriends, Smart Guy and i'm sure other shows...

PatentBoy23 wrote:
shortydoowopp wrote:
FTL???? all the women are FTW

usually don't do this but
nerd.gif
since I'm pretty sure ure female. You roll on the L side?

i dabble...

devil.gif

On another note I love The Game.
pimp.gif

Been watching it since it's debut.

To bad tommorow's season finale is likely to be the series finale as well.
frown.gif
tired.gif

The CW isn't planning on having comedys in their fall TV lineup, so this and Everybody Hates Chris are goners, but they were talks of changing the showinto an hour long drama, so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom